The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Empty
PostSubject: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:54 pm

As some of you may heard, from websites such as youtube, and other famous sections, they have begun a new conspiracy theory (What a surprise? Rolling Eyes ) They claim, that a underground city is being built to provide shelter to the capitalists in a upcoming nuclear war in year 2012!

Wait a second...wasn't that when the government was suppose to become illuminati and show big jesus rays that are blue and make everyone happy so the entire world will surrender and let the NWO (Another conspiracy theory) take over the world and become the anti-christ dictator that makes us all sleep in work camps and take showers full of posion like Hitlers poison rooms?

Now..let's look at this with common sense enabled. (Please turn common sense button on for the following test)
IF they are building big holes udnerground to stop nuclear war, how is this going to help dodge a nuke anyway?
IF they are going to take control of the government, why would they build big holes underground to stop the nuclear war?
IF blue beams full of jesus would come down and make everyone happy would that mean that everyone will suddenly decide "Well i seen a jesus beam so im going to let someone take over the world as that blue beam told me to do" - i think not.
IF the New World Order is actually true..how would it be accomplished? US attacking everyone? they can't even beat iraq for christs sake.

Agh i get so pissed at these maniacs sometimes
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Actually if you beleieve past conspiracist theorist -> they already have underground caverns or whatever you like to call it which I believe since I've read alot about Aliens conspiracist ideas and that always shows up. But this new theory is just retarded I'm starting to believe if the Illuminati is making this shit up to make us sound retarded
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 pm

I heard about it, it's all true.
Fuck the capitalist.

Let's start building a city for ourselves.

/Sarcasm

But seriously, I should look into this (because I'm not really getting what you're trying to debunk). This conspiracy sounds SO retarded, that it looks like it was made up to make someone (dunno who) look like a chode mangler.

However, you stated that the NWO is false -- I interpret it very realistically, US/Capitalistic Imperialism. It's not GOING TO happen, it has happened and IS happening.

Last edited by KenCat on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 pm

NWO: One world government
Utopia

We have neither.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 pm

I believe in the NWO and illuminati hence my name but I have an entire different concept on what there doing.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:01 pm

Rename wrote:
NWO: One world government
Utopia

We have neither.

Utopia!? Are you fucking kidding me!?
I prefer not to take part in an Imperialistic process.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:02 pm

Killuminati wrote:
Actually if you beleieve past conspiracist theorist -> they already have underground caverns or whatever you like to call it which I believe since I've read alot about Aliens conspiracist ideas and that always shows up. But this new theory is just retarded I'm starting to believe if the Illuminati is making this shit up to make us sound retarded

Well, its a tad late for that, we sounded retarded when they said that hilary/obama are reptialians who are also the anti-christ.

We don't need the illuminatis support to sound retarded
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 pm

NWO is real, political leaders do talk about it and want it, but as for illuminati i beileve illuminati is just a fancy conspiracy word for capitalist
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Even if its real or not were in some deep doo-doo at the moment Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Killillunminati what are your views of them/nwo/conspiracy stuff?
Just wondering since you said you agree but think differently than them
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:10 pm

Rename wrote:
Killillunminati what are your views of them/nwo/conspiracy stuff?
Just wondering since you said you agree but think differently than them

I can't speak for him, but I believe the NWO is real. Do I believe there's only one government in the world and it's controlling our brains and implanting chips into them? No.
I consider the NWO the process of the US forcing Capitalism on every non-capitalist country by means of warfare. We're also colonizing in many other countries, much like what Britain did in pas centuries.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:11 pm

I believe there is a new world order trying to take over the world yes but I don't follow them down agreeing with their supposedly discovered classified information such as Project Bluebeam like you said earlier about Aliens and nuclear weapon and shit, I do believe they will kill off most of the population - can't really rule billions of people easily eh?

I know there trying to declare martial law and I know for a fact they've lied to us on a numerous amount of subjects such as Holocaust, American Revolution, World War 1 and World War 2, and Jewish Occupation of Israel.

I do believe they are dumbing down society and intentionally poisoning their own people

Conspiracist Theorist has gotten out of control and like you said many theories were disapproved
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:14 pm

Lied..about..holocaust...?
Huh?
You don't beileve it happened?
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:16 pm

Rename wrote:
Huh?
no just on how it happened all these events somehow benefit a higher authority such as holocaust benefited the Zionist and a lot of the holocaust evidence such as gas chambers were disapproved and noone ever found proof that they existed

I KNOW THERE WAS A HOLOCAUST THEY JUST DID THEIR USUAL PROPOGANDA EXAGERATION
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Rename wrote:
Huh?

He never said it didn't happen.. But the US HAS lied about the Holocaust, the reasons for entering WWII and the bombing of Pearl Harbor.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:57 pm

I find that odd in two ways, majority of people wanted to join in the war to help britain and the jews..so they didn't need a shock doctrine.

And in the death camps their were gas chambers..auschwitz..Dachua..treblinka..so forth.

They exaggerated more about how many stalin killed than hitler.. stalin still killed more but still.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 am

Rename wrote:
I find that odd in two ways, majority of people wanted to join in the war to help britain and the jews..so they didn't need a shock doctrine.

And in the death camps their were gas chambers..auschwitz..Dachua..treblinka..so forth.

They exaggerated more about how many stalin killed than hitler.. stalin still killed more but still.

In that case, they used something true (Hitler's reign) to motivate people to join. We did, however, provoke the bombing of Pearl Harbor.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:06 am

Rename wrote:
I

Actually believe it or not, there weren't gas chambers in 1981 they did a report saying they never found any and whats even better is this popular book about the holocaust where he went to auschwitz and other major concentration camps didn't mention Gas chamber not once, if he had seen one or heard of one he would have wrote about it for sure.

When they did the trial and they questioned German gaurds or whatever in the camps about the "gas chambers" a lot said they didn't know what they were talking about and said they never heard of one
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:09 am

Killuminati wrote:
Rename wrote:
I

Actually believe it or not, there weren't gas chambers in 1981 they did a report saying they never found any and whats even better is this popular book about the holocaust where he went to auschwitz and other major concentration camps didn't mention Gas chamber not once, if he had seen one or heard of one he would have wrote about it for sure.

When they did the trial and they questioned German gaurds or whatever in the camps about the "gas chambers" a lot said they didn't know what they were talking about and said they never heard of one

I believe the book was "Night", were I now recall what the author wrote.. I do not believe he mentioned gas chambers once!
However, the Holocaust was obviously a sickening tragedy were Jews and other minorities were killed, burned, shot, raped, etc.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:09 am

Killuminati wrote:

Who are "they" and is their a book about this?
IMO: The report always doesn't say everything, their is alot in these places, and obviously the german guards denied they killed anyone!!

Heres a link: Go to the 8th step: DENIAL, obviously, it was implanted by hitlers dogs.
GENOCIDAL 8 STEP PROCESS
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:11 am

Rename wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

IMO: The report always doesn't say everything, their is alot in these places, and obviously the german guards denied they killed anyone!!

Heres a link: Go to the 8th step: DENIAL, obviously, it was implanted by hitlers dogs.
GENOCIDAL 8 STEP PROCESS
Did 6million really die? is a great book about where you can read this and

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/Holocaust/did_six_million_really_die_intro.htm
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:11 am

Rename wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

GENOCIDAL 8 STEP PROCESS

The guards didn't deny that they killed anyone, they said they did and that it was following orders -- you just assumed that they said that. They just said that there were no gas chambers.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:15 am

No, many of the citizens and guards/ military men denied that it ever happened.
Some admitted, some denied, it was their teaching.

'Holocaust' Revisionists are kinda like todays 9/11 theorists, trying to prove things when its more of a 50/50 thing that cant be proven either way, but ill definately read threw that book tomorrow, for now im going to bed, thanks for the link though cheers
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:16 am

By the way don't forget during the Allies raids they repeatedly bombed the camps so that would account for a lot of the deaths too, since bombs aren't bias you get hit your dead.

I'm not saying holocaust didn't happen like some conspiracy theorist but there are many sides to a story....plus its a good book
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Killuminati wrote:
By the way don't forget during the Allies raids they repeatedly bombed the camps so that would account for a lot of the deaths too, since bombs aren't bias you get hit your dead.

I'm not saying holocaust didn't happen like some conspiracy theorist but there are many sides to a story....plus its a good book

That is a decent majority of those who died, but i would rather die by air bombing (fast no pain death) than by gas chambers, or burryign alive/gun shot (Slower)

Ill read the book once i get it from amazon even though i probably won't agree Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!   Run to the Underground conspiracy holes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run to the Underground conspiracy holes!
Page 1 of 1