The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey pplz im the next newbie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
caseclosed

caseclosed

hey pplz im the next newbie Empty
PostSubject: hey pplz im the next newbie   hey pplz im the next newbie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:42 pm

Hey guys watsup my name is Seth and im fed up with everybody pushin me around and telling me what to do. Ive learned over a course of time that true anarchy is very difficult to achieve, but I guess its woth trying, huh? I don't exactly know what kind of anarchist I am yet, but I'm still learning. Later Cool
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: hey pplz im the next newbie   hey pplz im the next newbie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:26 pm

caseclosed wrote:
Hey guys watsup my name is Seth and im fed up with everybody pushin me around and telling me what to do. Ive learned over a course of time that true anarchy is very difficult to achieve, but I guess its woth trying, huh? I don't exactly know what kind of anarchist I am yet, but I'm still learning. Later Cool

Welcome, comrade!

Glad to have people interested in Anarchism here -- to make the goal of anrchism easier to achieve, we must educate those who do not know much of Anarchism and tell them that they don't NEED someone telling them what to do.

Different types of Anarchism: http://eng.anarchopedia.org/types_of_anarchism -- I would say most of us (on this site) are Anarcho-Communists and Anarcho-Syndicalists.
Salud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: hey pplz im the next newbie   hey pplz im the next newbie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Welcome!

Now let's find you a anarchist category eh?
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: hey pplz im the next newbie   hey pplz im the next newbie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:09 pm

hey welcome and new person that wants to learn about anarchy woo

I've noticed alot of young people are interested in anarchy...good..very good
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: hey pplz im the next newbie   hey pplz im the next newbie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:31 pm

Killuminati wrote:
hey welcome and new person that wants to learn about anarchy woo

I've noticed alot of young people are interested in anarchy...good..very good

Younger people have had less experience being told what to think, so more of them decide for themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey pplz im the next newbie   hey pplz im the next newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey pplz im the next newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: