The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There coming for our guns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

There coming for our guns Empty
PostSubject: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:13 am

"The state's gun seizure law is considered the first and only law in the country that allows the confiscation of a gun before the owner commits an act of violence. Police and state prosecutors can obtain seizure warrants based on concerns about someone's intentions."

http://www.rep-am.com/News/357596.txt
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 am

Killuminati wrote:
"The state's gun seizure law is considered the first and only law in the country that allows the confiscation of a gun before the owner commits an act of violence. Police and state prosecutors can obtain seizure warrants based on concerns about someone's intentions."

Both Neoliberals and Neoconservatives are doing this..
Although a very peaceful person, I strictly believe the people have the right to own and bear arms...

The founding fathers stated the said right in the Constitution FOR revolution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:49 am

KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

Although a very peaceful person, I strictly believe the people have the right to own and bear arms...

Im like as pro-gun as you can get lol! first thing I get when I turn 18
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:54 am

Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

That book I told you about will tell you all about how to get what and where. :]
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:54 am

KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

That book I told you about will tell you all about how to get what and where. :]
UH OH NOW IMA NON STOP READ IT geek
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:46 am

Guns are bad. What possible use could they be besides murder?
~Hunting Oh. Too bad you don't need to hunt with a gun when there are other alternatives, like archery.
~Threatening in tense situations.
No, that doesn't happen, and if it did, what are tasers for?
~Self Defense
That's bullshit. Knives. If one wants to use a gun to you, how will you defend yourself?
Who the hell carries guns around for self defense?

Guns are meant for murder. Not just of a single person. Autos are meant for repetitive fire. That means multiple. Lets see someone kill multiples with hands, or a knife, or a taser, or a bow/arrow.

The force does not impress me. It makes me want to eliminate this threat to everyone we could know.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:50 am

Public Enemy wrote:
Guns are bad. What possible use could they be besides murder?
~Hunting Oh. Too bad you don't need to hunt with a gun when there are other alternatives, like archery.
~Threatening in tense situations.
No, that doesn't happen, and if it did, what are tasers for?
~Self Defense
That's bullshit. Knives. If one wants to use a gun to you, how will you defend yourself?
Who the hell carries guns around for self defense?

Guns are meant for murder. Not just of a single person. Autos are meant for repetitive fire. That means multiple. Lets see someone kill multiples with hands, or a knife, or a taser, or a bow/arrow.

The force does not impress me. It makes me want to eliminate this threat to everyone we could know.

I believe that we should have the right to own arms even though I am against killing (anything). Peace is an important aspect in my life and I'm vegetarian, so I don't hunt. But if we own guns, there's less of a chance for the government to use it's military against us.

"Who the hell carries guns around for self defense?"
You can keep a gun in your house and if someone was going to kill you them, you could use it.

And besides, if guns for civilians were illegal, then ONLY the criminals would have them!

It's hard for me to argue for gun ownership rights, being a war pacifist and all, but they do have a right to own guns.
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:09 am

I believe that we should have the right to own arms even though I am against killing (anything).
So we should have the right to have the ability to kill, just as long as we don't use it?
That sounds like a snowover by Supreme court called the ballot of free speech. We can say whatever, but we cannot act on words. Our words must be shallow.

Peace is an important aspect in my life and I'm vegetarian, so I don't hunt.
I eat meat with the intent to help keep animal population under control.

But if we own guns, there's less of a chance for the government to use it's military against us.
Eh. True.

"Who the hell carries guns around for self defense?"
You can keep a gun in your house and if someone was going to kill you them, you could use it.
If one were to kill you, they would have done so before you could realize it. If they haven't killed you, they don't want to.

And besides, if guns for civilians were illegal, then ONLY the criminals would have them!
See what developing the technology has done to the situation? And supporting it too!

It's hard for me to argue for gun ownership rights, being a war pacifist and all, but they do have a right to own guns.
War and domestic crime are two different things.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:42 am

"So we should have the right to have the ability to kill, just as long as we don't use it?"
No... But if the military was going to kill you, you could fight back,

"I eat meat with the intent to help keep animal population under control."
lmao

"If one were to kill you, they would have done so before you could realize it. If they haven't killed you, they don't want to."
You'd be surprised.

"War and domestic crime are two different things."
And? =p
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:18 pm

all about self protection
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:59 pm

i like knives better personally lol, but everyone needs to have the right to own guns - because *drumroll*

THEN THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE GUNS IS THE MILITARY!!! affraid

i don't like that idea lol
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:53 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
i like knives better personally lol, but everyone needs to have the right to own guns - because *drumroll*

THEN THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE GUNS IS THE MILITARY!!! affraid

i don't like that idea lol
and criminals...
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:50 pm

Killuminati wrote:

and criminals...

that's a rather subjective term....and it gets even more blurred with a law prohibiting guns lol
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:25 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

and criminals...

that's a rather subjective term....and it gets even more blurred with a law prohibiting guns lol

Many "criminals" are simply people in poverty forced to break the the government's law (created to protect them, not us) in order to survive.
I'll have them know that if they make guns illegal for citizens, I'll gladly accept the label of "criminal" to express my right to own and bear arms.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:26 pm

KenCat wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

and criminals...

Many "criminals" are simply people in poverty forced to break the the government's law (created to protect them, not us) in order to survive.
I'll have them know that if they make guns illegal for citizens, I'll gladly accept the label of "criminal" to express my right to own and bear arms.
agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There coming for our guns   There coming for our guns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There coming for our guns
Page 1 of 1