The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Simpsons

Go down 
+4
solpacvoicis
killuminati
Cheveyo
Inkus2000
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

The Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: The Simpsons   The Simpsons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Ok I know this has nothing to do with political philosophy ect But I just needed to ask -

Who else thinks the Simpson's has gone ''pure shit'' over the last 8 years or so ?
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

The Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
Ok I know this has nothing to do with political philosophy ect But I just needed to ask -

Who else thinks the Simpson's has gone ''pure shit'' over the last 8 years or so ?

I've never really been a fan of TV in general, though I used to watch the Simpsons years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

The Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:44 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

I've never really been a fan of TV in general, though I used to watch the Simpsons years ago.
IT WAS A CLASSIC after the movie I think it's just gone down and down and I for one didn't like the movie (conspiracy theorist beware Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

The Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:54 pm

i think its alright lol, i've never been a big simpsons fan, but i'll watch it o.o;; i liked the movie kinda - what was wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

The Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:45 pm

I kinda like the new stuff, but there were alot of shitty episodes preceding.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

The Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:52 pm

eh not bad for the longest running animated show in history lol!
Back to top Go down
chris

The Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:58 am

I find the simpsons to be highly entertaining Smile
Back to top Go down
changingtheworld

changingtheworld

The Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:48 am

Inkus2000 wrote:

i agree since they started getting competition south park, family guy they kind of cracked under pressure and their movie it sucked. But i think the Family Guy is the best.
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

The Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:41 am

Inkus2000 wrote:

I don't watch T.V. so I could careless of anything period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Simpsons Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons   The Simpsons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Simpsons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Off topic-
Jump to: