The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Russian-Georgia War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Russian-Georgia War Empty
PostSubject: Russian-Georgia War   Russian-Georgia War Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:22 pm

GEORGIA-RUSSIAN WAR

With the situation changing in Georgia-Russia war every hour it’s hard to give you a up-to-date analysis on the war but what I can do is talk about the roots of the war and maybe the future of it.

One must never forget that Georgia wasn’t a peaceful little country that had been brutally massacred. United State was training Georgian troops and selling them weapons for years. The Georgian President was trying to control South Ossetia and Abkhazia against their will, which were pro-Russian at the time. Don’t forget Russia never liked the Georgian’s president since he was against Russia and they always wanted to put in a new president that was pro Russia.

When South Ossetia wouldn’t turn pro-Georgian, Georgia started relentless bombing South Ossetia. Russia went into war after Georgia killed 9 Russian peacekeepers and wouldn’t get out of South Ossetia, at first Russia said it was to protect South Ossetia and other pro-Russian provinces, but it became clear that they wanted to take Georgian President Saakashvili out of office and continued to move into Georgia. Obviously, the reason Georgia went to war with Russia was probably because they thought they would have some back-up from the U.N. and its allies but at the moment it doesn’t seem that way. George Bush recently said he will send some troops over to help Georgia which I fear may spark WW3.

There is really no Good country or bad country in this war, of course the mainstream media would have it look like Russia started it but really it was Georgia. Georgian over-aggression and massacres in South Ossetia definitely wasn’t okay but neither was Russia aggression to bombing Georgia. If anything this war will probably gain nothing but a whole lot of innocent civilians dead and a whole lot of corporations profiting.

SOURCES:

Http://www.commondreams.org/Archive/2008/08/15/10998

Http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20513.htm

Http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=65650&sectionid=351020606

Http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7543099.stm

I wrote for a site that someone ask me too I didn't go into details and I wrote it in 15 minutes off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Russian-Georgia War   Russian-Georgia War Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:28 pm

You have it exactly right. However, don't give Russia too much credit (although both countries are at fault) -- they're not invading for good, they're using a semi-positive reason to justify their invasion to replace the president / show who's boss.

Killuminati wrote:
which I fear may spark WW3.
Don't get cocky. =p
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Russian-Georgia War   Russian-Georgia War Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:59 pm

KenCat wrote:
You have it exactly right. However, don't give Russia too much credit (although both countries are at fault) -- they're not invading for good, they're using a semi-positive reason to justify their invasion to replace the president / show who's boss.

Killuminati wrote:
which I fear may spark WW3.
Don't get cocky. =p
ya its to show people don't mess with us we mean business but I'm trying to get the propoganda out of people minds that RUSSIANS ARE EVIL THEY WANNA KILL US EEK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian-Georgia War   Russian-Georgia War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian-Georgia War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Off topic-
Jump to: