The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

drugs: everything has its own time

Go down 
+3
Cheveyo
Inkus2000
god0fmusic
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
god0fmusic
Admin

drugs: everything has its own time Empty
PostSubject: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:32 am

i have been smoking tobacco lately. i started with hash mixed with tobacco, then decided that wasnt very good, so i decided to smoke tobacco alone. i basically smoke with my friends at school, since they all smoke. there are two kinds of tobacco which go arround here, one of them is lose tobacco, which you use to make a cigarette, and then there are the typical cigarettes. so i tried both, first the lose tobacco, and then the cigarette. so yesterday i sat down to smoke a cigarette after school, and was surprised by the fact that it burned before i could really enjoy it. so i was kind of disapointed because i could not draw the full effect of tobacco from a cigarette, when i could draw the full effect of tobacco by smoking less than half of the lose tobacco cigarette. i realized that this kind of dissapointment is what draws people to smoke various cigarettes in one day, and later become addicted. so there are two factors for addiction:
-speed of smoking (cigarettes force you to smoke fast)
-dissapointment (because a cigarette doesnt give you a full effect)

so i further contemplated the idea of hastiness and dissapointedness later on that day, when i got home. it was friday afternoon, and i made myself some Yerba Mate (im Argentine). i was sitting by the window, sipping from the steel straw, and i became relaxed and contemplative (the effects of mate). i felt the cool breeze, the whispering of the leaves, the sound of distant cars, few people passing by and talking, all from the high view of my balcony, and i further understood the true nature of addiction, which is unsatisfaction. while i was sitting here sipping on Yerba Mate (which is highly caffeinated and has other stimulants) and enjoying every moment of the afternoon, someone else might be desperate for caffene or a cigarette. it is all in the way you enjoy a drug, and in how you enjoy yourself when you are away from the drug. everything has its own time, so tobacco might be good for Wednessday after school, while sitting with my friends outside the school in front of the monastery with a nice mountain view. Yerba Mate on the other hand is good to drink Friday when i get home, and sit by the window to meditate. it enhances the moment, but when its over, you feel like you have gotten the most out of that moment, so you nether regrett it nor crave it. with this formula, you are sure to stay away from addiction.

drugs are not bad in themselves, it is modern society which is making people abuse of drugs, food, TV, videogames, and so on. it is because we are alienated and hasty. we cannot sit down and enjoy ourselves for hours by just watching the passing of time, and contemplating its ways.
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:49 am

Drugs are a touchy subject. Personally I steer clear of anything addictive or overtly harmful. This might surprise you.

drugs: everything has its own time 380px-Rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_%28mean_physical_harm_and_mean_dependence%29.svg
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:09 am

Great post, I agree with generally everything you said. When you buy loose tobacco, it is generally less treated as well. In other words, cigarettes have things added into them and the paper is thicker (with more chemicals), which makes it harder to go down.

I personally don't smoke, but I can definitely say I know more than most smokers I know about the cigarettes they're smoking.. Oh, and yerbe mate is amazing. ha

Inkus2000 wrote:
Drugs are a touchy subject. Personally I steer clear of anything addictive or overtly harmful. This might surprise you.

drugs: everything has its own time 380px-Rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_%28mean_physical_harm_and_mean_dependence%29.svg

The graph shown is an account of people addicted to or harmed because of the use of the certain drug. It's very misleading because there are different ways to do a drug. For example, marijuana doesn't causes lung cancer.. SMOKING it does. More things need to be taken into account (such as physical addiction, mental addiction and psychological addiction). I had to do a week long debate on this type of stuff so I've seen that graph.

Annual Causes of Death in the United States Alone

Tobacco . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 365,000
Alcohol . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 85,000
Microbial Agents . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 75,000
Toxic Agents . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs . . . . . . . . . 32,000
Suicide . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 29,000
Homicide . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20,308
Sexual Behaviors . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect . . . . . . . . . . . . 17,000
Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin . . . . . . . . . 7,600
LSD . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 0
Marijuana . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 0

Still, I steer clear of drugs because I can have a fun time without them. I still respect other's right to do them, especially in a serious manner.

p.s. An anarchist talking about a "touchy" subject?! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
chris

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:18 am

I smoke. I love it.. I find it relaxing to do it on my own, at school/work it can work as an ice breaker to make new friends or basically just bring people together.
And for pot.. Love that shit as well Very Happy But Im only allowed to smoke it as long as my best friend is there(We made this pact sort of thing were we promised to never smoke pot without each other.. The pact has ben broken several times on both ends, but I try not to do it without her)
And of course I drink

Other than that I stay clear of drugs..
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:41 am

chris wrote:
I smoke. I love it.. I find it relaxing to do it on my own, at school/work it can work as an ice breaker to make new friends or basically just bring people together.
And for pot.. Love that shit as well Very Happy But Im only allowed to smoke it as long as my best friend is there(We made this pact sort of thing were we promised to never smoke pot without each other.. The pact has ben broken several times on both ends, but I try not to do it without her)
And of course I drink

Other than that I stay clear of drugs..

Do you eat cannabis? If my friends are going to do it, they eat it. It's far better for your health and gives you a six to eight hour high (that is much stronger, which is why you should use less).
I never smoke cigarettes. I never drink alcohol. I HAVE tried marijuana a few times (dawowcow is my brother, I don't care if he sees that) but don't see myself doing it in the near future. I think of myself as a certain genre of people who do this.. ha

Try to cut down on that alcohol first! lol
Then again, I'm an anarchist, I can't force you to do anything. It just dulls your mind! D: lol
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:14 am

I shmokke it Smile
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 am

Cheveyo wrote:
Great post, I agree with generally everything you said. When you buy loose tobacco, it is generally less treated as well. In other words, cigarettes have things added into them and the paper is thicker (with more chemicals), which makes it harder to go down.

I personally don't smoke, but I can definitely say I know more than most smokers I know about the cigarettes they're smoking.. Oh, and yerbe mate is amazing. ha

Inkus2000 wrote:

The graph shown is an account of people addicted to or harmed because of the use of the certain drug. It's very misleading because there are different ways to do a drug. For example, marijuana doesn't causes lung cancer.. SMOKING it does. More things need to be taken into account (such as physical addiction, mental addiction and psychological addiction). I had to do a week long debate on this type of stuff so I've seen that graph.

Annual Causes of Death in the United States Alone

Tobacco . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 365,000
Alcohol . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 85,000
Microbial Agents . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 75,000
Toxic Agents . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs . . . . . . . . . 32,000
Suicide . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 29,000
Homicide . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20,308
Sexual Behaviors . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect . . . . . . . . . . . . 17,000
Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin . . . . . . . . . 7,600
LSD . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 0
Marijuana . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 0

Still, I steer clear of drugs because I can have a fun time without them. I still respect other's right to do them, especially in a serious manner.

p.s. An anarchist talking about a "touchy" subject?! lol

another thing about the chart: you have to keep in mind that many more people use tobacco than LSD, and that people use them for different reasons. someone who smokes tobacco might do it to get relaxed, and thus find it addicting. people who use LSD might use it once a month at most and sometimes for spiritual reasons, thus making it less addicting (although it really isnt addicting anyways, i have heard).

i totally respect those who dont use drugs though, thats a good place to be. but there are benefits to drugs if used properly.

about yerba mate... i kind of like it better than tobacco. if you take enough and in the right place and time, it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:20 pm

I'd never do drugs it reacts bad with melanin(if your white skin you don't have to worry) but considering I'm black anything that reacts with melanin does me 10x worst than it does to white people
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Isaiah wrote:
I'd never do drugs it reacts bad with melanin(if your white skin you don't have to worry) but considering I'm black anything that reacts with melanin does me 10x worst than it does to white people

Man where have you heard this?! Practically the only people I chill around who are high are either native or black CUZ they contain themselves! lol
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
Isaiah wrote:

Man where have you heard this?! Practically the only people I chill around who are high are either native or black CUZ they contain themselves! lol
maybe not now but in the future they'll be feeling it once their dna(which melanin is in) starts replicating and all the drugs starts to then bind with your dna and turns real bad for dark skin people just trust me
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:38 pm

Isaiah wrote:
Cheveyo wrote:
Isaiah wrote:

maybe not now but in the future they'll be feeling it once their dna(which melanin is in) starts replicating and all the drugs starts to then bind with your dna and turns real bad for dark skin people just trust me
When reasons such as "just trust me" are given, I have to start questioning.. ha

DNA and RNA are stored in nucleic acids, which are part of every cell in your body. When a drug is ingested, it doesn't mutate any cells, it flows with them until metabolized. Metabolization is when good things are used and bad are destroyed -- this is why the chemicals are then registered (after metabolization), and the things rendered useless or UNFAMILIAR are shit out. So were the drug to bind with the DNA (too big for DNA?), it would be unfamiliar so the body would dispose of it.

And besides, melanin isn't IN DNA exactly.. It's effected by the code in DNA.

So if you NEED to do them, look into what are safe (LSD, marijuana, a select more few) because the law has nothing to do with what is and isn't safe.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
Isaiah wrote:
Cheveyo wrote:
Isaiah wrote:

When reasons such as "just trust me" are given, I have to start questioning.. ha

DNA and RNA are stored in nucleic acids, which are part of every cell in your body. When a drug is ingested, it doesn't mutate any cells, it flows with them until metabolized. Metabolization is when good things are used and bad are destroyed -- this is why the chemicals are then registered (after metabolization), and the things rendered useless or UNFAMILIAR are shit out. So were the drug to bind with the DNA (too big for DNA?), it would be unfamiliar so the body would dispose of it.

And besides, melanin isn't IN DNA exactly.. It's effected by the code in DNA.

So if you NEED to do them, look into what are safe (LSD, marijuana, a select more few) because the law has nothing to do with what is and isn't safe.
Trust me

"Messed-up Melanin" is killing Black people!

.In their ongoing effort to destroy People of Color, whites (scientists, chemists) create "designer drugs" that are specially structured to chemically bind with the Melanin molecule and cause Melanin to become toxic to Blacks! The molecules of these drugs resemble the Melanin molecule. The body is thus fooled and its balance is thrown off as it relies on its messed up Melanin in order to function. Major culprits include cocaine, crack, and yes, marijuana.

Blacks get addicted faster, stay addicted longer, and suffer the worse...
from these drugs which are deliberately placed in Black communities. In his vital book, MELANIN: The Chemical Key to Black Greatness, ­essential reading for all Melanated People, Carol Barnes clearly documents this subject along with the wonders of Melanin. He shows how illegal drugs alter or change Melanin's chemical structure and thus alter many life supporting activities. Toxic drugs and chemicals are destroying the heart of Black society and causing many deaths. Barnes writes:
"MELANIN can become toxic to the BLACK HUMAN because it combines with harmful drugs such as cocaine, amphetamines, psycholic, hallucinogens, neuroleptic (tranquilizers), marijuana, 'agent orange'...paraquats, tetracyclines..." 1

* Toxic drugs such as cocaine, LSD, and even marijuana are very similar to Melanin and the sub-units that make up the Melanin substance. Many health-conscious Blacks consider marijuana to be a safe healthy herb, not realizing that once this (or any herb) is "cooked," it becomes a drug as far as your body is concerned!
* Even legal drugs (tetracyclines, neuroleptics, etc.) have a remarkable affinity for reacting with or binding to Melanin and may be toxic to all Melanin centers in the Black human.
* Other culprits which bind with Melanin and cause death for Blacks are aromatic and lipid compounds. Melanin shows extreme affinity for binding with "aromatic and lipid compounds." 2 Lipid means fat. Lipid or fat compounds (fatty acids) are animal and vegetable oil /fats used for frying and cooking. Examples are shortening and corn oil. Aromatic compounds contain benzene, a major component of gasoline.
* Herbicides (paraquats, agent orange, etc.) bind irreversibly with Melanin and remain in the Black human throughout life causing many disorders. Hence Blacks especially, should buy organically grown food.
* Most Blacks test positive in the urine test for marijuana! People having high levels of Melanin or a high number of pigmented centers, such as the Black human, tend to show a positive test for the use of marijuana because the chemical species found in the urine which indicates someone's use of marijuana is also found in the urine of Black humans.

Further Information
­ MELANIN: The Chemical Key to Black Greatness
by Carol Barnes

­ Jazzy Melanin by Carol Barnes

­ African Origin of Biological Psychiatry
by Dr. Richard King

­ MELANIN: A Key To Freedom by Dr. Richard King

­ Handbook for a Melinated, Melatonin-Friendly Lifestyle
by Dr. Patricia Newton

­ The Melanin Symposium (video/audio tapes)
Institute of Karmic Guidance (see Resources)
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:02 pm

Your information you got about lsd and marijuana being safe is from a WHITE SCIENTIST standpoint with WHITE PEOPLE as the subjects but as you can see from my post above its much different for black people
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:54 pm

Isaiah wrote:
Your information you got about lsd and marijuana being safe is from a WHITE SCIENTIST standpoint with WHITE PEOPLE as the subjects but as you can see from my post above its much different for black people

LSD (ergot), psilocybin, mesculine and marijuana have actually all been used and tested (through experience) more in the past by natives, using them for spiritual purposes.
The theory that drugs have a more negative effect on blacks and the black community BECAUSE of melanin is wrong. Exploitative drugs like crack are inserted into poorer, black communities in order to be at the mercy of the dealer. Yes, usually being of a certain ethnicity has to do with it because of how certain ethnic areas have certain social classes.

It's not the melanin that mixes with the drugs that kill.. It's the drugs.
And the oversimplification of things (like saying that some drugs are safe are "WHITE SCIENTIST standpoints") is generalizing and wrong.

His explanation is like a metaphor, what many consider a religion to be..
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:16 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
Isaiah wrote:

LSD (ergot), psilocybin, mesculine and marijuana have actually all been used and tested (through experience) more in the past by natives, using them for spiritual purposes.
The theory that drugs have a more negative effect on blacks and the black community BECAUSE of melanin is wrong. Exploitative drugs like crack are inserted into poorer, black communities in order to be at the mercy of the dealer. Yes, usually being of a certain ethnicity has to do with it because of how certain ethnic areas have certain social classes.

It's not the melanin that mixes with the drugs that kill.. It's the drugs.
And the oversimplification of things (like saying that some drugs are safe are "WHITE SCIENTIST standpoints") is generalizing and wrong.

His explanation is like a metaphor, what many consider a religion to be..
No the "white scientist" standpoint isn't "generalizing" for example: dermatologist don't really like to work on black skin as oppose to white skin - why? Because there are major differences in it some products have been found to cause problems like discolloration to black skin while it works perfectly fine for white people. Melanin isn't some useless thing that blacks have more than whites what might affect white people might affect black people differently is what that article says. Yes I agree with you drugs are imported to black communities to be at the mercy of the dealer but you still look pass the effects it has on MELANIN WHICH IS A MAJOR PRODUCT OF BLACK PEOPLE!

His explanation can't be like religion because of this statement...

"Many health-conscious Blacks consider marijuana to be a safe healthy herb, not realizing that once this (or any herb) is "cooked," it becomes a drug as far as your body is concerned!" HE'S CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT THE PHYSICAL EFFECTS IT HAS ON YOUR BODY ON YOUR MELANIN!
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:27 pm

Isaiah wrote:
"Many health-conscious Blacks consider marijuana to be a safe healthy herb, not realizing that once this (or any herb) is "cooked," it becomes a drug as far as your body is concerned!" HE'S CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT THE PHYSICAL EFFECTS IT HAS ON YOUR BODY ON YOUR MELANIN!

It doesn't become any less safe or healthy when cooked.. And still, what about the fact the MOST of the people who had consumed marijuana, psylocybin, masculine and LSD in the past were of native origin.. With more melanin.

And let's say marijuana was ONLY toxic to people with darker skin (I can't believe I'm saying this lol)... There still hasn't been a documented death from it. Same with LSD (a few white people have had heart attacks, though).

So the theory is untestable and even if it was FACT, it would be on such a minute scale because I don't see people dying on the non-toxic drugs...
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
Isaiah wrote:

It doesn't become any less safe or healthy when cooked.. And still, what about the fact the MOST of the people who had consumed marijuana, psylocybin, masculine and LSD in the past were of native origin.. With more melanin.

And let's say marijuana was ONLY toxic to people with darker skin (I can't believe I'm saying this lol)... There still hasn't been a documented death from it. Same with LSD (a few white people have had heart attacks, though).

So the theory is untestable and even if it was FACT, it would be on such a minute scale because I don't see people dying on the non-toxic drugs...
Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't having negative effects on my body.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Isaiah wrote:
Cheveyo wrote:
Isaiah wrote:

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't having negative effects on my body.

That's like saying that there is an invisible, pink, flying elephant hovering over your head that you can hear, see, smell or touch. lol =p
Can you prove me wrong? Not exactly..
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:14 pm

Dude... I think the word you're looking for is "can't"
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:33 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
Isaiah wrote:
Cheveyo wrote:
Isaiah wrote:

That's like saying that there is an invisible, pink, flying elephant hovering over your head that you can hear, see, smell or touch. lol =p
Can you prove me wrong? Not exactly..
Your still on the notion melanin is a useful waste product
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:52 am

it could be that black people are dying because of the effects of marijuana with melanin and statistics are not showing it, since they can sometimes be misleading, or just absent.
and about mescaline, it is shown that natives who use mescaline live happier lives.

i found this:
http://suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch5c-pages57-58.html#anchor453808
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:07 pm

Look where Ecstasy is on the chart LOL Very Happy - And its a grade A along with heroin, meth and coke. The law is seriously fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:54 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
it could be that black people are dying because of the effects of marijuana with melanin and statistics are not showing it, since they can sometimes be misleading, or just absent.
and about mescaline, it is shown that natives who use mescaline live happier lives.

i found this:
http://suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch5c-pages57-58.html#anchor453808
It's not addictive, you can't OD on it, it's been used for years safely, I don't see why you can be put in a cage for using it.

Inkus2000 wrote:
Look where Ecstasy is on the chart LOL Very Happy - And its a grade A along with heroin, meth and coke. The law is seriously fucked up.
The government can't make money off of it. lol
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:02 am

You people don't know your facts. Like, stop depending on the internet to be sourced for everything. Maybe if you just sat down, smoked out, and talked with a regular about pot, then they'd make it all clear to you. It's great shit, and doesn't need the bullshit claims that go along with it.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
You people don't know your facts. Like, stop depending on the internet to be sourced for everything. Maybe if you just sat down, smoked out, and talked with a regular about pot, then they'd make it all clear to you. It's great shit, and doesn't need the bullshit claims that go along with it.
WOW were arguing about what it does to your melanin and dna how iwll smoking it tell me what it does INSIDE my cells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: drugs: everything has its own time   drugs: everything has its own time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

drugs: everything has its own time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next