The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Empty
PostSubject: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 pm

The beginning of the fight for the world's most important resource: water. In Bolivia, privatization makes water unaffordable for many of its citizens and the resulting protest turns violent when the military opens fire. See the evil that is neo liberalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw5Fon_EjGw
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:47 pm

I like how you state it. =p
Privatization of rainwater is just fucking OBSCENE and I'm seriously at a loss of words, though I'm sadly not surprised in the time we're living in..
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:04 pm

KenCat wrote:
Privatization of rainwater is just fucking OBSCENE and I'm seriously at a loss of words, though I'm sadly not surprised in the time we're living in..

Make no mistake 'this' is what the ancaps want - which Is why I consider their ideology evil at the core. They want every possible resource to be privatized - that is their goal
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:

Make no mistake 'this' is what the ancaps want - which Is why I consider their ideology evil at the core. They want every possible resource to be privatized - that is their goal

Some want a better life for everyone BUT DO NOT GET IT.
They don't get that in an "Anarcho" Capitalist society, corporations would eventually dominate over everything and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:32 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:

Some want a better life for everyone BUT DO NOT GET IT.
They don't get that in an "Anarcho" Capitalist society, corporations would eventually dominate over everything and everyone.

I think about half of them are genuine but youl find many of them are just justifying oppression because they stand to gain from capitalism and fear the reconstitution of property/class relations.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:05 pm

I'd rather live in today's Capitalist society rather than an "Anarcho" Capitalist society, for this one has regulations (such as social aspects emerging), though both are horrible and should not be tolerated. The only advantage of an "Anarcho" Capitalist society would be that revolution to a true form of Anarchy MAY be easier (but if few, biased people and their corporations owned media outlets, it would be harder).
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:46 pm

KenCat wrote:
I'd rather live in today's Capitalist society rather than an "Anarcho" Capitalist society, for this one has regulations (such as social aspects emerging), though both are horrible and should not be tolerated. The only advantage of an "Anarcho" Capitalist society would be that revolution to a true form of Anarchy MAY be easier (but if few, biased people and their corporations owned media outlets, it would be harder).

True this system has at least an element of democracy - anarcho capitalism seeks to rid society of its shred of democracy thereby handing social power over to what Chomsky descibes as 'unaccountable market tyrannies'.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:

True this system has at least an element of democracy - anarcho capitalism seeks to rid society of its shred of democracy thereby handing social power over to what Chomsky descibes as 'unaccountable market tyrannies'.

The unaccountable market tyrants would be people such as those who own media outlets, banking systems and privatized water, correct?
Back to top Go down
dawowcow
Admin
dawowcow

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:12 pm

that was absolutely disgusting. absurd.
Back to top Go down
http://dawowcow.deviantart.com
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:20 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:

The unaccountable market tyrants would be people such as those who own media outlets, banking systems and privatized water, correct?

true - powerful institutions which are undemocratic would effectively run society - ancaps advocate plutocracy/oligarchy as opposed to democracy. In fact capitalism itself is undemocratic considering the rights of property are put before all liberty.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:

true - powerful institutions which are undemocratic would effectively run society - ancaps advocate plutocracy/oligarchy as opposed to democracy. In fact capitalism itself is undemocratic considering the rights of property are put before all liberty.

True, and the (not entirely) Capitalistic society in which we live in today uses Representative "Democracy" (at least in the US), which further skews the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream   Privatized Rainwater - An Anarcho capitalists wet dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1