The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

online anarchism

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
god0fmusic
Admin

online anarchism Empty
PostSubject: online anarchism   online anarchism Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:39 am

anyone interested in online anarchism? i've been thinking about the idea of an anarchist movement purely online. this would include:

- de-monopolizing the internet: to do this we have to demand a variety of services. this mean that we not only use youtube, but also have other websites to compete with youtube. this way there are better services and variety to chose from. this would include creating sites for specific purposes, like for example, a youtube purely for the spread of anarchist ideas.

- creating links: this would involve creating links between important sites, for example, creating links between anarchist sites, or music forums, mail services, etc., in order to have better mobility and communication. this can be done through supply and demand. we have to demand different services and create new ones to create competition. this demand and competition would create sites which have the intention of creating links between sites. so for example, you could go on youtube, and if you search for a vid on anarchism, it gives you links to sites related not only to that topic, but to the specific things mentioned in the vid.

this is with the intention to not only create greater mobility and easier spread of information, but also to create a greater variety of services, so that way one company or corporation cant have all the power.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

online anarchism Empty
PostSubject: Re: online anarchism   online anarchism Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:03 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
anyone interested in online anarchism? i've been thinking about the idea of an anarchist movement purely online. this would include:

- de-monopolizing the internet: to do this we have to demand a variety of services. this mean that we not only use youtube, but also have other websites to compete with youtube. this way there are better services and variety to chose from. this would include creating sites for specific purposes, like for example, a youtube purely for the spread of anarchist ideas.

- creating links: this would involve creating links between important sites, for example, creating links between anarchist sites, or music forums, mail services, etc., in order to have better mobility and communication. this can be done through supply and demand. we have to demand different services and create new ones to create competition. this demand and competition would create sites which have the intention of creating links between sites. so for example, you could go on youtube, and if you search for a vid on anarchism, it gives you links to sites related not only to that topic, but to the specific things mentioned in the vid.

this is with the intention to not only create greater mobility and easier spread of information, but also to create a greater variety of services, so that way one company or corporation cant have all the power.

I think it's a great idea, and Cujo and I have started a site for a few things: networking, being a resource center, etc. I think we can all do this, but I don't see how competition and "supply and demand" fit into all this -- we can do this without the intentions of making people compete to be greater (we can work together to be greater).
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin

online anarchism Empty
PostSubject: Re: online anarchism   online anarchism Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:53 pm

it's true that we can work together to be greater, and in fact, i think over the internet that would be easier to do than outside of it, since people are more motivated to seek new ways fo doing things. commodity is what people seek from the internet, and anyone would be willing to increase it. it's a new type fo market where people trade goods for the commodity given by the good itself, not for money.

but i dont have anything against there actually being a market working besides all of this. the problem is that there are huge monopolies now.

when i can i will inform myself and join in.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

online anarchism Empty
PostSubject: Re: online anarchism   online anarchism Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:35 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
it's true that we can work together to be greater, and in fact, i think over the internet that would be easier to do than outside of it, since people are more motivated to seek new ways fo doing things. commodity is what people seek from the internet, and anyone would be willing to increase it. it's a new type fo market where people trade goods for the commodity given by the good itself, not for money.

but i dont have anything against there actually being a market working besides all of this. the problem is that there are huge monopolies now.

The site is unfinished, I should probably get back to it.

In trade, one person wins and another loses. I would gladly try to make areas better atmospheres for free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin

online anarchism Empty
PostSubject: Re: online anarchism   online anarchism Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Cheveyo wrote:

In trade, one person wins and another loses. I would gladly try to make areas better atmospheres for free.

i disagree. you can't get rid of trade, after all, even in communism you are trading. you can't do everything yourself. you can't make your computer, your car, your house, and so on, so you have to do specific jobs and trade your work for other goods and services you need.
the problem is unfair trade.

i see anarchism in these phases:
-anarcho-communism
-anarcho-capitalism
-commodity anarchism

first anarcho communism is set up, then markets flourish, and the trading system becomes mroe and more complex. without the hierarchies present, there wouldnt be much new hierarchies form. all hierarchies would be removed by institutions like syndicates, who would be controlled by other syndicates.
the internet would flourish, and the market, now powerful and free, would create new technologies. soon most jobs will be done by machines, and our job would be to create commodity, meaning to organize the information handled by these complex machines to make production more efficient. since efficiency would reach a maximum quite fast, we would basically have to do no work to keep things moving, and we would be able to enjoy our lives as we wish. genetic engeneering would have advanced a great deal, and technology would eventually lead to the artificial creation of a general consciousness, and individuals with great potential. this new inteligence created artificially would lead to teh cessation of suffering.
i like to call it techno-buddhism.

that's a rough sketch of course
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

online anarchism Empty
PostSubject: Re: online anarchism   online anarchism Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:48 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
god0fmusic wrote:

let's just make sure the producers don't get burned like in a capitalistic society
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

online anarchism Empty
PostSubject: Re: online anarchism   online anarchism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

online anarchism
Page 1 of 1