The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nepal anyone?

Go down 
+3
Inkus2000
Yaotl
solpacvoicis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
solpacvoicis
Admin

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:41 pm

So...will the maoist control of the government help the anarchist movement? why or why not? =D
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: No   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Meowists! Yay! I don't think so, because you do have to remember that these cute little care bears are state communists (which I hear them get called constantly) or what I preferably like to call them bureaucratic collectivists which is derived from Stalinism. Their only intention is to keep control and not reason with so called "petty bourgeois" anarchists. They see the anarchist movement as revisionist, as I was told by one.

Anyone object?
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:10 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Meowists! Yay! I don't think so, because you do have to remember that these cute little care bears are state communists (which I hear them get called constantly) or what I preferably like to call them bureaucratic collectivists which is derived from Stalinism. Their only intention is to keep control and not reason with so called "petty bourgeois" anarchists. They see the anarchist movement as revisionist, as I was told by one.

Anyone object?

They refer to us as reactionaries - in true Marxist form. Yes the do favor centralization of power ect however better them than the cappies .
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
InsurgenteCujo wrote:

Anyone object?

They refer to us as reactionaries - in true Marxist form. Yes the do favor centralization of power ect however better them than the cappies .

True.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Yaotl
Admin

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
InsurgenteCujo wrote:

Anyone object?

Reactionaries?
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:36 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
InsurgenteCujo wrote:

Anyone object?

Reactionaries?

Yea - we exist as a reaction to capitalism true in sence - however they think they know the 'one true path to communism' as written by their God Karl Marx.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Exactly... However, I've seen Anarchists like this. You just have to be open minded.

A good example of a close minded person would be Mao. He's trying to do the right thing, but it's his way or the highway there.
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:51 pm

KenCat wrote:
Exactly... However, I've seen Anarchists like this. You just have to be open minded.

A good example of a close minded person would be Mao. He's trying to do the right thing, but it's his way or the highway there.

True I would describe Mao as a good revolutionary but a poor leader.

I have read Mao - the unkown story by jung chang - it is complete nonsence, half of the book is her personal opinion of Mao - which is naturally bad considering her familly suffered during the cultural revolution. She vents her repressed childhood rage on Mao.If you want to understand why she attempts to blacken Mao's name read Wild Swans - her first book.

That said Mao caused many catastorophic reforms - although unintentional.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:09 pm

"That said Mao caused many catastorophic reforms - although unintentional."

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:13 pm

KenCat wrote:

What do you mean?

His great leap forward was a disaster - in attempting to industrialize China in the manner they did - agriculture was neglected to the extent that it caused a man made famine.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:

What do you mean?

His great leap forward was a disaster - in attempting to industrialize China in the manner they did - agriculture was neglected to the extent that it caused a man made famine.

I get you now.. This is why many think of China as a Capitalist (Industrial?) Communism.
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:

What do you mean?

I get you now.. This is why many think of China as a Capitalist (Industrial?) Communism.

No that came later - Deng Xiaoping began market liberalization in the 1980's - this was the begining of their transition towards capitalism/fashism - the in 2003 they began to allow buisness owners to join the communist party. Ironic - capitalists in the communist party lol

Anyway the party is split
a- those asossiated with the communist youthleauge - leftists
b- the shanghi clique - neo liberal/fashists
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:53 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:

What do you mean?

No that came later - Deng Xiaoping began market liberalization in the 1980's - this was the begining of their transition towards capitalism/fashism - the in 2003 they began to allow buisness owners to join the communist party. Ironic - capitalists in the communist party lol

Anyway the party is split
a- those asossiated with the communist youthleauge - leftists
b- the shanghi clique - neo liberal/fashists

Thanks a lot, it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Admin
Black_Cross

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:40 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:

Anyone object?

Well obviously they, themselves, won't help our movement intentionally. But what they do could effect their standing with the people. At least people will say "fuck that" and not like authoritarian communism that much more. But as far as significant help to our movement, i'd say there is little to none to be found here.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:44 pm

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:
InsurgenteCujo wrote:

Anyone object?

Well obviously they, themselves, won't help our movement intentionally. But what they do could effect their standing with the people. At least people will say "fuck that" and not like authoritarian communism that much more. But as far as significant help to our movement, i'd say there is little to none to be found here.

The only way in which authoritarian communism helps Anarchism is that it shows people tyranny and they get fed up.
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:45 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
So...will the maoist control of the government help the anarchist movement? why or why not? =D

i dont think any authoritarian form of communism will help our anarchist movement. i used to think that it might have some positive influence, but now that i think about it, it wouldnt. there are a lot of communists who arent leninists though. these people are ok, because they accept things like anarchism. council communism is one of those ideologies.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:49 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:

i dont think any authoritarian form of communism will help our anarchist movement. i used to think that it might have some positive influence, but now that i think about it, it wouldnt. there are a lot of communists who arent leninists though. these people are ok, because they accept things like anarchism. council communism is one of those ideologies.

It could indirectly help us (by making authoritarian systems look bad).
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:53 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:

Council communism is one of those ideologies that what?
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:22 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:
god0fmusic wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:

its one of those marxist ideologies that arent inclined towards leninism. and they are probably nowhere near as coercive as marxist-leninist ideologies. right?

im kind of tired right now, so forgive me if a say something really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:19 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:

Anarchists reactionaries? LOL

I debate with Maoists and Stalinists because everywere its been put in what it turned out is totalitarian Dictatorship somewhat like Despotism, i would choose minor labor exploitation over totally controlled and slaved any day!

and i thought you liked me as a cappie Crying or Very sadRolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:53 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
InsurgenteCujo wrote:
god0fmusic wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:

its one of those marxist ideologies that arent inclined towards leninism. and they are probably nowhere near as coercive as marxist-leninist ideologies. right?

im kind of tired right now, so forgive me if a say something really stupid.

Your right, council communism is much more on the left side of communism just as autonomism. But autonomism is more anarchistic while council communism is not, it could be though since its anti leninist communism.
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 pm

Rename wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

Anarchists reactionaries? LOL

I debate with Maoists and Stalinists because everywere its been put in what it turned out is totalitarian Dictatorship somewhat like Despotism, i would choose minor labor exploitation over totally controlled and slaved any day!

and i thought you liked me as a cappie Crying or Very sadRolling Eyes

And how does that turn out? Razz
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:17 pm

Rename wrote:
i would choose minor labor exploitation over totally controlled and slaved any day!

Never settle for less.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:34 pm

KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
i would choose minor labor exploitation over totally controlled and slaved any day!

Never settle for less.

Good quote, i definately agree... but right now don't have much of a choice. Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nepal anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nepal anyone?   Nepal anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nepal anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Our World :: Existing Government-
Jump to: