The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our own YouTube account

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Our own YouTube account Empty
PostSubject: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:35 pm

I was thinking of creating our own YouTube account that we could all have access to.
We would be able to add our own videos and communicate as one group.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Yaotl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:39 pm

KenCat wrote:
I was thinking of creating our own YouTube account that we could all have access to.
We would be able to add our own videos and communicate as one group.

Any thoughts?

Sounds good, after all us "real" anarchist should stick together.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:08 pm

Should the account name be AnarchyUnderground or AnarchistUnderground?

My opinion is AnarchistUnderground because is mirrors our group, but hey - this is an Anarchist site, we all have a say. =p

So which one (or none at all)?
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:32 pm

KenCat wrote:

My opinion is AnarchistUnderground because is mirrors our group, but hey - this is an Anarchist site, we all have a say. =p

AnarchistUnderground
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:12 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:
KenCat wrote:

AnarchistUnderground

I agree - anarchistunderground
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Should we use a pre-existing account or create a new one

On second thoughts - why not create a network of anarchistunderground accounts - among each of us - share and spread videos ect - we could also unify with mr101 knights bhuddagen ect
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:20 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:

On second thoughts - why not create a network of anarchistunderground accounts - among each of us - share and spread videos ect - we could also unify with mr101 knights bhuddagen ect

Sure, that sounds good. I'd really love to have them apart cheers
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:23 pm

InsurgenteCujo wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

Sure, that sounds good. I'd really love to have them apart cheers

It would be just for enhanced scope -

we could all register under the names anarchistunderground1 2 3 4 ect ect and spread our message - and help each other out in debate ect

There is a nest of right wing libertarians who need to be taken down on youtube - I have mos of their names.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:

Big fans of both of them. :]
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:30 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

me too hehe

I think its time we wiped the right wing libertarians/ancaps off youtube one we organize - what do you think?

I am quite well up on anarchy - I know you are - most of the ancap vids I see can be refuted with ease -
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:37 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

me too hehe

I think its time we wiped the right wing libertarians/ancaps off youtube one we organize - what do you think?

I am quite well up on anarchy - I know you are - most of the ancap vids I see can be refuted with ease -

I prove many wrong... In the one video I made, one of the few people that watched it told me that they are no longer an Ancap because of my (shitty) video.
I made the video at 3:00am while stupid and outside.. =p

Anyway, I love the idea and I think we should link all our YouTube accounts with the AnarchistUnderground account -- sound good?
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:38 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

me too hehe

I prove many wrong... In the one video I made, one of the few people that watched it told me that they are no longer an Ancap because of my (shitty) video.

Anyway, I love the idea and I think we should link all our YouTube accounts with the AnarchistUnderground account -- sound good?

Sounds great
Back to top Go down
dawowcow
Admin
dawowcow

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:46 pm

This seems like a good idea... a network of youtube accounts to form a sort of group of some sort would be great.
Share all the videos you find and subscribe to each other. You'll get the views up and each of the accounts will be more and more viewed. It would be much easier than having one main account... With more, you'll have enough views to add up to more than a big account. After all, we are after getting those views out, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://dawowcow.deviantart.com
Yaotl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:48 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

me too hehe

I like the idea too.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:59 pm

< - = http://anarchist-org.forum-gratuiti.net/site-updates-f9/youtube-account-t38.htm = - >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our own YouTube account   Our own YouTube account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our own YouTube account
Page 1 of 1