The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im KurDt101

Go down 
+2
Inkus2000
KurDt101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KurDt101

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:00 pm

i live in america, it sucks, things are way to strict and i believe an anarchist society would make america more of a free country, i mean they say wer free but we arent! we still do wat the gov. and laws tell us to and thats not right, i smoke pot and drink hard liquor and i do it in public to prove my point, I JUST DONT GIVE A FUUUCK Smile thank you. Twisted Evil cheers clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wooton_skeetskeet_haha
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:07 pm

KurDt101 wrote:
i live in america, it sucks, things are way to strict and i believe an anarchist society would make america more of a free country, i mean they say wer free but we arent! we still do wat the gov. and laws tell us to and thats not right, i smoke pot and drink hard liquor and i do it in public to prove my point, I JUST DONT GIVE A FUUUCK Smile thank you. Twisted Evil cheers clown

Where abouts in America are you from ?
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KurDt101 wrote:

We got ourselves a rebel.. lol
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Yaotl
Admin

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:29 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KurDt101 wrote:

We got ourselves a rebel.. lol
Welcome!

Rawr! pirat
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Admin
Black_Cross

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:29 pm

Welcome comrade.
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:32 pm

KurDt101 wrote:

Where in the U$ do you live? I foresee a great revolutionary in you.
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:18 pm

theres not much i can say that hasnt already been said, but ill say it anyways: what a rebel!

when i lived in the US i was way too afraid to smoke in public. but i did go to school stoned and had some frightening experiences. i was lucky not to get cought. when im stoned, everyone will know.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:25 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
theres not much i can say that hasnt already been said, but ill say it anyways: what a rebel!

when i lived in the US i was way too afraid to smoke in public. but i did go to school stoned and had some frightening experiences. i was lucky not to get cought. when im stoned, everyone will know.

Frightening?
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:09 am

KenCat wrote:

Frightening?

well, you see, when i smoked weed before school, sometimes i would become scared of getting cought due to the situation, so i would become anxious, and when i get anxious while stoned, im quite incoherent. time starts to lagg, i cant really know whats going arround me, etc.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:06 am

god0fmusic wrote:
KenCat wrote:

Frightening?

well, you see, when i smoked weed before school, sometimes i would become scared of getting cought due to the situation, so i would become anxious, and when i get anxious while stoned, im quite incoherent. time starts to lagg, i cant really know whats going arround me, etc.

lol I get it. =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im KurDt101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im KurDt101   im KurDt101 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im KurDt101
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: