The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hobbies? --

Go down 
+3
Inkus2000
Cheveyo
dawowcow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dawowcow
Admin
dawowcow

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:27 pm

I'd like to know what you guys do in your spare time!
Sports/Hobbies/Games/etc.

I'll start
I play the harp [concert harp(classical mostly)], my dad randomly teaches me song guitar....
I like to play soccer, I fence..
I'm a graphics artist [i made the banner :p ]
And I'll think of some more things as time goes on! haha
Back to top Go down
http://dawowcow.deviantart.com
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:28 pm

I made the banner, too!

I like to play, listen to and write music. I'm an activist and love reading books on political philosophy, even if I don't completely agree with the book. I love hanging with friends and I love paintball. Randomly hacking can be fun -- I recently got Photoshop CS3 for free (check the price of it). lmao

Hmm, what else..?
I'll remember later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:56 pm

KenCat wrote:
I made the banner, too!

I like to play, listen to and write music. I'm an activist and love reading books on political philosophy, even if I don't completely agree with the book. I love hanging with friends and I love paintball. Randomly hacking can be fun -- I recently got Photoshop CS3 for free (check the price of it). lmao

Hmm, what else..?
I'll remember later.

I did choy lay fut kung fu for six years - packed it up last year
Now I want to try wing tsun + ju-jitsu. I make electronic music - read quite alot of philosophy, politics ect I like cooking I love chinese food - indian food - greek food - italian food - and loads more.

The only thing I like more than all that stuff is the female form Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dawowcow
Admin
dawowcow

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:59 pm

oh and reading! i love reading. i've read over 3000 pages this summer. Very Happy
Fiction-Fantasy-Science Fiction
and the occasional whatever :]
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
I made the banner, too!

Hmm, what else..?
I'll remember later.

Now I want to try wing tsun + ju-jitsu. I make electronic music - read quite alot of philosophy, politics ect I like cooking I love chinese food - indian food - greek food - italian food - and loads more.

I'm telling you, you should post some of that music!

Oh yeah, and cooking! Indian food. =]...
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:14 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:
I made the banner, too!

Hmm, what else..?
I'll remember later.

I'm telling you, you should post some of that music!

Oh yeah, and cooking! Indian food. =]...

How would I post it onto this site ?
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:25 pm

http://www.imageshack.us/

"FILE EXCHANGE"
Back to top Go down
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
OnedayIstoppedbreathing

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:13 pm

I do ALOT of movie watching (Classic, Silent, Experimental, Independent), read alot of Books....mainly fiction. Hang out with friends. I play alot of Dreamcast, Saturn, and Playstation, lol. Uhh....Surf the web...listen to a SHITLOAD of music. Go to Art Galleries, and Museums....read The Onion...listen to NPR and Democracy Now! I'm a Vegetarian...going to be Vegan, possibly a Raw Vegan, later in life.

I work for THA' MAN alot, too.....not something I like to do....in fact, it fucking sucks, but you know....

...I need to start riding my bike alot more.
Back to top Go down
http://NPR.org
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:16 pm

OnedayIstoppedbreathing wrote:
I do ALOT of movie watching (Classic, Silent, Experimental, Independent), read alot of Books....mainly fiction. Hang out with friends. I play alot of Dreamcast, Saturn, and Playstation, lol. Uhh....Surf the web...listen to a SHITLOAD of music. Go to Art Galleries, and Museums....read The Onion...listen to NPR and Democracy Now! I'm a Vegetarian...going to be Vegan, possibly a Raw Vegan, later in life.

I work for THA' MAN alot, too.....not something I like to do....in fact, it fucking sucks, but you know....

I like silent surrealist films. I like experimental and independent as well. I'm a vegetarian, too but I thought you knew that.
Back to top Go down
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
OnedayIstoppedbreathing

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:22 pm

KenCat wrote:

I like silent surrealist films. I like experimental and independent as well. I'm a vegetarian, too but I thought you knew that.

Yeah, I remember you stating that you're a vegetarian. How long have you been one?? How old are you??
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:47 pm

KenCat wrote:

Yeah, I remember you stating that you're a vegetarian. How long have you been one?? How old are you??

I've been a vegetarian for a little over a year -- I'm fifteen. =p
Back to top Go down
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
OnedayIstoppedbreathing

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:51 pm

KenCat wrote:
KenCat wrote:

Cool, man!

I allso failed to mention that I'm a huge fan of Documentaries!
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:09 pm

KenCat wrote:
KenCat wrote:

Cool, man!

Hello, my name is Carlos and I am addicted to documentaries.
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:

i did choy lay fut kung fu also when i was younger and lived in florida, but then i moved to texas and had to quit. i didnt get far, lol. i want to do tai chi though. i find that really interesting and it must be a great training for the mind.

onedayistoppedbreathing: i like watching movies too. do you like Felini? the city of woman (la ciudad de las mujeres in spanish (which is the language i watched it in)) is the best movie ever.

i play the violin also, and i know a little piano and im studying harmony. im mainly into the violin though. i'll be taking an exam in september to get into a conservatory, which is going to be pretty nice.

anyone like folk metal? eluveitie is awesome!
Back to top Go down
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
OnedayIstoppedbreathing

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:58 pm

KenCat wrote:
KenCat wrote:
KenCat wrote:

Cool, man!

Hello, my name is Carlos and I am addicted to documentaries.

Whoop whoop!

Wellcome to the club!

Lol.
Back to top Go down
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
Admin
OnedayIstoppedbreathing

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:07 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

i did choy lay fut kung fu also when i was younger and lived in florida, but then i moved to texas and had to quit. i didnt get far, lol. i want to do tai chi though. i find that really interesting and it must be a great training for the mind.

onedayistoppedbreathing: i like watching movies too. do you like Felini? the city of woman (la ciudad de las mujeres in spanish (which is the language i watched it in)) is the best movie ever.

i play the violin also, and i know a little piano and im studying harmony. im mainly into the violin though. i'll be taking an exam in september to get into a conservatory, which is going to be pretty nice.

I love Fellini...haven't seen that movie, though. Smile

I'll get on it!

Right now, I'm into Alejandro Jodorowsky, and Werner Herzog. Check them out!
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:27 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

Eluveitie FUCKING ROCKS.
Your Gaulish War.
Back to top Go down
dawowcow
Admin
dawowcow

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:13 pm

hahaha viking metal afro
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:13 pm

KenCat wrote:

Eluveitie FUCKING ROCKS.
Your Gaulish War.

tegernako for me lol, and of fire wind and wisdom too. its so awesome because their melody is not guitar led, its usually led by some kind of flute, bagpipes or violin.
they also have awesome lyrics.

dawowcow, what are you talking about, its not viking metal, lol. its celtic.
i like norse metal though; korpiklaani!
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:22 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
KenCat wrote:

Eluveitie FUCKING ROCKS.
Your Gaulish War.

tegernako for me lol, and of fire wind and wisdom too. its so awesome because their melody is not guitar led, its usually led by some kind of flute, bagpipes or violin.
they also have awesome lyrics.

dawowcow, what are you talking about, its not viking metal, lol. its celtic.
i like norse metal though; korpiklaani!

Yeah, Viking Metal has a generally hate-filled message whereas Celtic Metal sounds different and bands (like Eluveitie) have really cool lyrics (versus "FUUUUCK. FUUUCK YOUUU"). lol
Back to top Go down
dawowcow
Admin
dawowcow

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:24 am

No, Carlos... That would be 'Black Metal'. Viking Metal/Celtic Metal are basically of the same region and genre.
Black Metal is usually satanic middle-aged creeps screaming about how they want to burn everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:21 pm

dawowcow wrote:
No, Carlos... That would be 'Black Metal'. Viking Metal/Celtic Metal are basically of the same region and genre.
Black Metal is usually satanic middle-aged creeps screaming about how they want to burn everyone.

Black Sabbath is black metal.. Go listen to War Pigs and tell me you don't like their message.
Back to top Go down
dawowcow
Admin
dawowcow

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:48 pm

They said they were Black Metal because they said they were Satanic.
There yah go :]
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:10 pm

dawowcow wrote:
They said they were Black Metal because they said they were Satanic.
There yah go :]

No matter how dark Black Sabbath is, they're truly not Satanic Metal.
Back to top Go down
dawowcow
Admin
dawowcow

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 pm

They said they were.
RESPECT BLACK SABBATH
RESPECT THEM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hobbies? -- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies? --   Hobbies? -- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hobbies? --
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum