The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fly Posting Campaign

Go down 
+3
Cheveyo
Public Enemy
Inkus2000
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Fly Posting Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:08 am

Fly Posting Campaign

Printing fliers about Anarchy and sticking them on walls around your locality would be a good idea. Esp around schools ect

The more eye catching the better, perhaps including links to sites where they can learn more

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:07 am

It's an ok idea, but rather put up posters of things that advocate anarchy instead of just anarchy itself.
Anarchy as an ideal is a very adverse topic. Most people chose their side in it and are too firm in their belief to be converted by as simple means as an advertisement.
You could however, advertise bands or stores that advocate and encourage anarchy, but are not directly involved in it. The person who sees this may become interested enough to give it a chance, knowing that it is practiced by these people.

Did that all make sense? Every time i change this it seems a bit more vague.
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:21 am

Public Enemy wrote:
It's an ok idea, but rather put up posters of things that advocate anarchy instead of just anarchy itself.
Anarchy as an ideal is a very adverse topic. Most people chose their side in it and are too firm in their belief to be converted by as simple means as an advertisement.
You could however, advertise bands or stores that advocate and encourage anarchy, but are not directly involved in it. The person who sees this may become interested enough to give it a chance, knowing that it is practiced by these people.

No I get what you mean - but I think young people are pretty open minded and will be attracted to the initial impression.

I don't mean a big red A - I was thinking of something like a short description of Anarchy in bullet points, it would have to be eye catching.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Public Enemy wrote:

Good idea, but then there are the dumb ones.. People who listen to Anti-Flag, Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down and even Crass that go and vote for their masters..
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Ya I've started doing this posting it around public places good idea and even in your work spot
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Street_Smart wrote:
Ya I've started doing this posting it around public places good idea and even in your work spot

Great -- what exactly where the things you posted? Homemade?
Back to top Go down
changingtheworld

changingtheworld

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:24 am

Inkus2000 wrote:
Fly Posting Campaign

Printing fliers about Anarchy and sticking them on walls around your locality would be a good idea. Esp around schools ect

The more eye catching the better, perhaps including links to sites where they can learn more

Very Happy

like the idea too im goin to put posters up around my entire neighborhood just hope i don't get caught
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:54 am

changingtheworld wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
Fly Posting Campaign

Very Happy

like the idea too im goin to put posters up around my entire neighborhood just hope i don't get caught

I don't think they really care, as long as it's removable in the long run.
Back to top Go down
changingtheworld

changingtheworld

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:26 am

KenCat wrote:
changingtheworld wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
Fly Posting Campaign

Very Happy

ive done this before and the cops caught me. but i know the streets and i ran like hell
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:52 am

Hahaha.. Good boy Smile
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:58 am

changingtheworld wrote:
KenCat wrote:
changingtheworld wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
Fly Posting Campaign

Very Happy

ive done this before and the cops caught me. but i know the streets and i ran like hell
that's how we do it in here!
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:21 am

changingtheworld wrote:
KenCat wrote:
changingtheworld wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
Fly Posting Campaign

Very Happy

Why the fuck did the cops care? Well, what I suggest is to post them on places like public bulletins (like at your local grocery store), if they take it down they're discriminating.
As for me, paint is my tool of choice. It's harder for people to take away.

Last edited by KenCat on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:35 am

KenCat wrote:
changingtheworld wrote:
KenCat wrote:
changingtheworld wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
Fly Posting Campaign

Very Happy

Why the fuck did the chops care? Well, what I suggest is to post them on places like public bulletins (like at your local grocery store), if they take it down they're discriminating.
cops love to instigate and crap because there not meeting there quota so they incite and will do anything to meet their quota
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:45 am

Fly Posting Campaign Banner_liberty_468x60
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:11 am

Killuminati wrote:
Fly Posting Campaign Banner_liberty_468x60

Although he held power, he had many good things to say. Very good quote.
Back to top Go down
changingtheworld

changingtheworld

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:58 pm

KenCat wrote:
changingtheworld wrote:
KenCat wrote:
changingtheworld wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:
Fly Posting Campaign

Very Happy

Why the fuck did the cops care? Well, what I suggest is to post them on places like public bulletins (like at your local grocery store), if they take it down they're discriminating.

the cops love screwing with us skaters because we have almost no family. they got my friend arrested for a burglary he didn't commit
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Admin
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:47 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
Fly Posting Campaign

Very Happy

Fly posting is fun, and it's a pretty good way to spread a message, if you do it right. Like Ink said, its gotta catch peoples' eyes, but it's also gotta be in a good location, or else the state/corporation (depending on where you put it) will have it down in an instant. Don't post on government buildings, big businesses, or anywhere else where it is likely to be seen by someone who doesn't want it there. But it's also gotta be in a place that gets a lot of foot traffic. I usually suggest the shelters at bus stops. There's always stuff posted there, so it's not likely to come down so quickly. Also, abandoned buildings along high traffic routes are good. And never linger too long in one place; there's bound to be at least one asshole who'll call the cops if he/she sees you.

I think it'd be tight if you could get one big enough, with a short slogan, that you could post over street advertisements. But i guess that's too hopeful since it would take resources that i assume we don't have access to.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:36 pm

Anarchist.Dagger wrote:
Fly posting is fun, and it's a pretty good way to spread a message, if you do it right. Like Ink said, its gotta catch peoples' eyes, but it's also gotta be in a good location, or else the state/corporation (depending on where you put it) will have it down in an instant. Don't post on government buildings, big businesses, or anywhere else where it is likely to be seen by someone who doesn't want it there. But it's also gotta be in a place that gets a lot of foot traffic. I usually suggest the shelters at bus stops. There's always stuff posted there, so it's not likely to come down so quickly. Also, abandoned buildings along high traffic routes are good. And never linger too long in one place; there's bound to be at least one asshole who'll call the cops if he/she sees you.

I think it'd be tight if you could get one big enough, with a short slogan, that you could post over street advertisements. But i guess that's too hopeful since it would take resources that i assume we don't have access to.

I'm planning on making hundreds posters and placing them everywhere in certain urban towns near me. I'm not talking on bulletin boards, I'm talking everywhere (areas everyone sees but cannot reach) -- guerrilla artwork, if you will.

changingtheworld wrote:
the cops love screwing with us skaters because we have almost no family. they got my friend arrested for a burglary he didn't commit
I hear you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly Posting Campaign   Fly Posting Campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly Posting Campaign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: The Revolutionary Sphere :: Revolutionary Thoughts-
Jump to: