The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarchist Quiz

Go down 
+2
killuminati
Cheveyo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:42 pm

I usually hate political quizes, for they are generally limited and inaccurate. However, I took a "Which type of Anarchist are you?" for the hell of it and lo and behold, I'm an Anarcho Communist.. haha

What kind of Anarchist are you?
You scored as a Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless gift economy. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.

Anarcho-Communist
90%

Anarcha-Feminist
85%

Anarcho-Syndicalist
80%

Christian Anarchist
65%

Anarcho-Primitivist
55%

Anarcho-Capitalist
0%

I was pretty surprised that I was that much of a "Christian" Anarchist (again, the incorrectness of these quizes). I suppose this is because of the spiritual side I hold to Anarchy.

I was also surprised that I was more of an Anarcha Feminist than an Anarcho Syndicalist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:22 pm

you got a link to the quiz?
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:28 pm

Killuminati wrote:
you got a link to the quiz?

Sure. BUT REMEMBER, this is not completely accurate, it's just a semi-general quiz. It should only be taken if you have thought about the questions and answers before, too.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=37281
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:32 pm

K I've learned much more about anarchy thanks to carri and the link you gave to me, this should be fun
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:46 pm

You scored as a Anarcho-Syndicalist
Anarcho-Syndicalism is the anarchist wing of the labour movement. Syndicalists believe in workers' solidarity, self-management and direct action. This movement is most commonly associated with France and key thinkers include Rudolf Rocker.
Anarcho-Syndicalist
90%
Christian Anarchist
55%
Anarcha-Feminist
40%
Anarcho-Capitalist
35%
Anarcho-Communist
25%
Anarcho-Primitivist
20%
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:47 pm

I don't know how reliable that is since I'm relatively knew to anarchy I'll take again once I learned a bit better
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:56 pm

Well im not a anarchist so lets see what anarchist i am?
What the hell cheers

You scored as a Anarcho-Capitalist
Anarcho-capitalism is perhaps more closely linked the libertarian tradition than anarchism as it favours a free market and a stateless society. Private businesses would replace the functions of the state. This form of anarchism is largely an American phenomenon and first emerged in the 1950s (although it arguably has its roots in 19th century individualist anarchism and classical liberalism). Key thinkers include Murray Rothbard.
Anarcho-Capitalist
90%
Anarcho-Communist
50%
Christian Anarchist
25%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
20%
Anarcha-Feminist
20%
Anarcho-Primitivist
20%

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:01 pm

LOL @ my results:

Anarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless 'gift economy'. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.
Anarcho-Communist
100%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
60%
Anarcho-Primitivist
55%
Anarcha-Feminist
45%
Anarcho-Capitalist
20%
Christian Anarchist
0%
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 pm

Rename wrote:
What the hell cheers

Anarcho-capitalism is perhaps more closely linked the libertarian tradition than anarchism as it favours a free market and a stateless society. Private businesses would replace the functions of the state. This form of anarchism is largely an American phenomenon and first emerged in the 1950s (although it arguably has its roots in 19th century individualist anarchism and classical liberalism). Key thinkers include Murray Rothbard.
Anarcho-Capitalist
90%
Anarcho-Communist
50%
Christian Anarchist
25%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
20%
Anarcha-Feminist
20%
Anarcho-Primitivist
20%

lol! lol!
"Anarcho" Capitalism is worse than regular capitalism. If we lived in an Ancap society, I would seriously go ballistic amongst the streets destroying eveything in site. Seriously.

solpacvoicis wrote:
LOL @ my results:

Anarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless 'gift economy'. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.
Anarcho-Communist
100%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
60%
Anarcho-Primitivist
55%
Anarcha-Feminist
45%
Anarcho-Capitalist
20%
Christian Anarchist
0%
Why "LOL" -- Anarcho Communism is the way to go! haha
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:37 pm

KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
What the hell cheers

Anarcho-Capitalist
90%
Anarcho-Communist
50%
Christian Anarchist
25%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
20%
Anarcha-Feminist
20%
Anarcho-Primitivist
20%

lol! lol!
"Anarcho" Capitalism is worse than regular capitalism. If we lived in an Ancap society, I would seriously go ballistic amongst the streets destroying eveything in site. Seriously.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:
What the hell cheers

Anarcho-Capitalist
90%
Anarcho-Communist
50%
Christian Anarchist
25%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
20%
Anarcha-Feminist
20%
Anarcho-Primitivist
20%

lol! lol!

LOL!

Not joking! I don't care if they'd take me away to the funny farm!
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:42 pm

I don't even see how Anarchy and Capatalist can even exist together unless you do it in a secret syndicalist way
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Killuminati wrote:
I don't even see how Anarchy and Capatalist can even exist together unless you do it in a secret syndicalist way

They can't. Anarchism = the absence of rulers, the state, hierarchy, exploitation of workers, racism, sexism, inequality, wage slavery and CAPITALISM.
So it doesn't make sense, it's an oxy-moron.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:15 pm

KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

it's an oxy-moron.
THATS THE WORD!
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:39 pm

Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

it's an oxy-moron.
THATS THE WORD!

I seriously believe Anarchists say "oxy-moron" more than anyone else because of the constant confrontation of "Anarcho" Capitalists. lol
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Damnit.
You scored as a Christian Anarchist
Christian anarchism is one of the oldest anarchist philosophies, arguably dating back to the early Christian church. Christian anarchists emphasise non-violence and oppose the state as God is the only legitimate source of authority. Key thinkers include the Russian novelist Leo Tolstoy.

Christian Anarchist
85%
Anarcho-Communist
80%
Anarcho-Capitalist
55%
Anarcha-Feminist
45%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
35%
Anarcho-Primitivist
20%
That's a lie. I can't even describe how absurd that is. Why, i almost ranked on the Anarcho-Communist level. If not either of those, i would have been a Anarcho-Capitalist! Why!
And the next three also have no prevalence.
I request that the quiz be ban-hammered.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:36 pm

KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

it's an oxy-moron.
THATS THE WORD!

I seriously believe Anarchists say "oxy-moron" more than anyone else because of the constant confrontation of "Anarcho" Capitalists. lol
heh
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:57 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
Damnit.
You scored as a Christian Anarchist
Christian anarchism is one of the oldest anarchist philosophies, arguably dating back to the early Christian church. Christian anarchists emphasise non-violence and oppose the state as God is the only legitimate source of authority. Key thinkers include the Russian novelist Leo Tolstoy.

Christian Anarchist
85%
Anarcho-Communist
80%
Anarcho-Capitalist
55%
Anarcha-Feminist
45%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
35%
Anarcho-Primitivist
20%
That's a lie. I can't even describe how absurd that is. Why, i almost ranked on the Anarcho-Communist level. If not either of those, i would have been a Anarcho-Capitalist! Why!
And the next three also have no prevalence.
I request that the quiz be ban-hammered.

hhahhaah
Christian Anarchy was up there for me, but that's because I find myself spiritual and how there is a spiritual connection to Anarchy.
I don't even think that God is authority, for I believe God is everywhere, including in ourselves.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:20 pm

KenCat wrote:

hhahhaah
Christian Anarchy was up there for me, but that's because I find myself spiritual and how there is a spiritual connection to Anarchy.
I don't even think that God is authority, for I believe God is everywhere, including in ourselves.

lol, i had 0% for that one - mostly cause i'm athiest XD spiritualism, absurdism, and stuff like that satisfy my desire for theatrics enough! =D

and i was lol'ing at my score cause i got 25% for anarchocapitalism, and i had no idea where that came from ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:21 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
KenCat wrote:

hhahhaah

lol, i had 0% for that one - mostly cause i'm athiest XD spiritualism, absurdism, and stuff like that satisfy my desire for theatrics enough! =D

and i was lol'ing at my score cause i got 25% for anarchocapitalism, and i had no idea where that came from ^_^;;
Not as bad as my 35^ What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:26 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
KenCat wrote:

hhahhaah

I would consider myself Atheist as well, though.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 pm

KenCat wrote:

...but you said you believe in god, not as an authority, but as a spiritual force...idk then lol

its very satanic/new agey ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:35 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
KenCat wrote:

...but you said you believe in god, not as an authority, but as a spiritual force...idk then lol

its very satanic/new agey ^_^

I wouldn't quite go with Satanism... >.< lol
"God is everywhere, including in ourselves" -- we are our on god, WE have the power to create.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:37 pm

KenCat wrote:
"God is everywhere, including in ourselves" -- we are our on god, WE have the power to create.

Satan is a myth
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:

Satan is a myth

Good job! jk =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anarchist Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Quiz   Anarchist Quiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarchist Quiz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next