The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9/11 your views

Go down 
+3
solpacvoicis
killuminati
Rename
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

9/11
conspiracy(wtfomgconspiracytheorist)
9/11 your views Vote_lcap63%9/11 your views Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
radical idiots
9/11 your views Vote_lcap13%9/11 your views Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
usa failed to prevent it
9/11 your views Vote_lcap24%9/11 your views Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Your views?
If your a conspiracy theorists ellaborate so i can debate it.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:01 pm

Inside job.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:02 pm

In the words of the great Immortal Technique - "If they can make you panic they can declare martial law"
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Killuminati wrote:
Inside job.

ellaborate. Most all of the inside job theorists have been disproven
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 pm

bodies and debri just don't get flown half way across the street by a plane hitting a building something must propel it eh
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Thats somewhat contradictory, considering most 9/11 theorists beileve that the bombs were planted in the mid section, they wouldn't have any effect on the bodies below.

Oh and also when it feel at free fall speed, it did create alot of pressure and wind burst, obviously
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:11 pm

i think the fact that the building fell like they were being demolished, that one building falling without a plane hitting it, fires of jet fuel is not enough to melt the girders of the buildings...that's all suspicious...

it was either an inside job, or the u.s. is just REALLY REALLY REALLY crappy protecting itself ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:13 pm

My view is rather unique. There is EVIDENCE for the theory that it was an inside job, and there is EVIDENCE against it. There is no proof, either way.

My view is that whether or not the US did it, the US happily gained from it. The Bush Administration used it to get oil in foreign countries that had nothing to do with who they said did it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:14 pm

That year somehow Dick Cheney got leadership over NOSAD and all of our fighter jets(I don't know anti air whatever) were somehow in Canada, suspiciously picked the wrong month and can't they override any plane from ground like they did with the guy in Florida.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:23 pm

Do you really think that somehow our "security" is so good that terrorist couldn't do another 9/11 similar attack again? Especially when we have large amounts of Mexicans easily crossing the border every day

I need you to answer why would they attack the largest Democracy Country they could find, there is much more smaller ones that they could have attacked, but they chose the LARGEST, STRONGEST, one they could find? 1 + 1 = 3 now
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:25 pm

Killuminati wrote:
Do you really think that somehow our "security" is so good that terrorist couldn't do another 9/11 similar attack again? Especially when we have large amounts of Mexicans easily crossing the border every day

I need you to answer why would they attack the largest Democracy Country they could find, there is much more smaller ones that they could have attacked, but they chose the LARGEST, STRONGEST, one they could find? 1 + 1 = 3 now

The US is barely a democracy, but that's besides the point.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Faux News said they were somehow jealous of our freedom but there is more smaller countries with similar freedoms

Lets say I hate all red hair kids and I wanted to make a statement by punching one of them in the face

Would I punch the smallest red hair kid I could find or the biggest one (one that is much bigger than me)

Doesn't add up
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:31 pm

Killuminati wrote:
Faux News said they were somehow jealous of our freedom but there is more smaller countries with similar freedoms

Lets say I hate all red hair kids and I wanted to make a statement by punching one of them in the face

Would I punch the smallest red hair kid I could find or the biggest one (one that is much bigger than me)

Doesn't add up

Good point (and I'm "neutral" one this -- read my post). However, they didn't live. They were suicide bombers.
So if I was a suicide bomber, I WOULD go to the biggest, strongest kid.

Still, continue (there are many other arguments for you to use).

EDIT: But then again, they would burden their religion, people with the same views and their country.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:37 pm

well, to be the devil's advocate, i'd argue that by attacking a much stronger country they knew would not pass up some retaliation would help swell the ranks of their "organization"
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:39 pm

Suspiciously without 9/11 they couldn't have a war in Iraq, or a defense budget of world conquest proportions or kill freedom of speech and pass their patriot act

Don't forget Dick Cheney plan to build pipeline through Afghanistan

Now ask yourself: Who did 9/11 really help?
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:44 pm

Why wasn't the 9/11 commission panel headed up by U.S. citizens - were they afraid the citizens were going to ask some smart questions

Why wouldn't Bush and Dick Cheney speak alone or be under oath

Somehow they said they found out the names of the people that did it and it turned out that some of them were still alive! INTERESTING.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Killuminati wrote:
Why wasn't the 9/11 commission panel headed up by U.S. citizens - were they afraid the citizens were going to ask some smart questions

Somehow they said they found out the names of the people that did it and it turned out that some of them were still alive! INTERESTING.

This IS true and I also found it interesting. Some were dead, too though (from suicide bombings).
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:59 pm

Killuminati wrote:

Yeah, obviously.

Why does that matter? For one if they caused it than im sure if they lied under oath they wouldn't care.

Who? proof? Never heard such a thing really
But yeah, some things are interesting, but some of it is purely ridiculous
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:01 am

Rename wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

Yeah, obviously.

Why does that matter? For one if they caused it than im sure if they lied under oath they wouldn't care.

actually the reason they didn't go under oath is because if they were proven to be involved/or known about it they would have been under impeachment and I don't see how people that crashed into a building would somehow still be alive lol why would they lie to us unless trying to hide something
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:02 am

9/11 helped two sides.
The Administration of US - Allowing them to liberate Iraq
Al-Qaeda - They accomplished their mission successfully, so how is it bad against them? Their killing us in Iraq also, which is their goal in life. Somewhat pathetic but still at least they get like 17 virgins in the afterlife lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:02 am

Rename wrote:

Somewhat pathetic but still at least they get like 17 virgins in the afterlife lol! lol!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:03 am

Rename wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

Yeah, obviously.

"I couldn't believe it when the FBI put me on their list. They gave my name and my date of birth, but I am not a suicide bomber. I am here. I am alive. I have no idea how to fly a plane. I had nothing to do with this." - Telegraph 23rd September 2001

"The name (listed by the FBI) is my name and the birth date is the same as mine, but I am not the one who bombed the World Trade Center in New York," Abdul Aziz Al-Omari told the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper.

"Al-Omari has since been found in Saudi Arabia and is apparently cleared in the case" - New York Times

I think like, ten men are still alive.. lol

There are many other sources if you'd like.

Last edited by KenCat on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:04 am

Killuminati wrote:
actually the reason they didn't go under oath is because if they were proven to be involved/or known about it they would have been under impeachment and I don't see how people that crashed into a building would somehow still be alive lol why would they lie to us unless trying to hide something

They can lie under oath just as easily if they lied not under oath.
Were did you hear such a thing? if the government did do this their not going to be that stupid to say "Well someone hit the building and exploded into fire yet he still lived now be quiet sheep" They would hide it..and still ive never heard any of them lived anyhow
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:06 am

KenCat wrote:
"I couldn't believe it when the FBI put me on their list. They gave my name and my date of birth, but I am not a suicide bomber. I am here. I am alive. I have no idea how to fly a plane. I had nothing to do with this." - Telegraph 23rd September 2001

"The name (listed by the FBI) is my name and the birth date is the same as mine, but I am not the one who bombed the World Trade Center in New York," Abdul Aziz Al-Omari told the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper.

"Al-Omari has since been found in Saudi Arabia and is apparently cleared in the case" - New York Times

There are many other sources if you'd like.

Yes and link please, so i can see if site is bullshit like 9/11conspiracytheoryistrue.com (Not a real site)
But as i stated in other post...US wouldn't let this get out | be this open if they did it!
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:09 am

Rename wrote:
Killuminati wrote:

They can lie under oath just as easily if they lied not under oath.
Were did you hear such a thing? if the government did do this their not going to be that stupid to say "Well someone hit the building and exploded into fire yet he still lived now be quiet sheep" They would hide it..and still ive never heard any of them lived anyhow
yes there was a report about some of the 9/11 perpetrators were still alive but it was quickly hushed of course and I still can't find a good reason why they didn't allow the U.S. citizens to be the head of the 9/11 commission panel even though many people repeatedly asked to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

9/11 your views Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 your views   9/11 your views Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9/11 your views
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Off topic-
Jump to: