The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nu Revolution

Go down 
+3
Inkus2000
solpacvoicis
Cheveyo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Nu Revolution - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Nu Revolution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:38 pm

KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:
sowee for not posting so much, i'll explain why in an introduction post...

now, i'm going to tell you right now - the people on top WILL NEVER WILLINGLY GIVE UP POWER

no matter how much people "refuse to work", they will simply call in others from elsewhere in the country or the world or simply threaten people to work with the army (with this army and the insistence of groups to use nonviolence, the government has a thorough monopoly on violence...and so...absolute power)

the government, by existing in the state it exists now, is in DIRECT conflict with the people's wants and interests, and works in tandem of corporations to enforce its universal control on the population - with the corporate media, it indoctrinates the general population, with the state education, it indoctrinates the youth, with the army and police, it destroys any riots or uprising or even peaceful protests that come in conflict with the state's goals and needs

the state's very nature is in conflict with the people and so MUST BE DESTROYED BY VIOLENT MEANS

i will use violence in order to defend the interests of the world in general, which means pulling the plug on the state machinery in use around the world today

I still consider myself a pasifist (I will never participate in any of our government's bullshit wars),
force.
No your just smart Laughing

Being a pacifist goes beyond government wars. Pacifism is something I look up to, you have to be brave to be one.
However, the revolution is necessary and I don't think it can be done via pacifism while the government's police have thousands of high-tech weapons to use against us.
ya they have ray guns that can break up civil riots so that's out of the question

They have cannons that make you shit. No lie.
for real?
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Nu Revolution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:
sowee for not posting so much, i'll explain why in an introduction post...

now, i'm going to tell you right now - the people on top WILL NEVER WILLINGLY GIVE UP POWER

no matter how much people "refuse to work", they will simply call in others from elsewhere in the country or the world or simply threaten people to work with the army (with this army and the insistence of groups to use nonviolence, the government has a thorough monopoly on violence...and so...absolute power)

the government, by existing in the state it exists now, is in DIRECT conflict with the people's wants and interests, and works in tandem of corporations to enforce its universal control on the population - with the corporate media, it indoctrinates the general population, with the state education, it indoctrinates the youth, with the army and police, it destroys any riots or uprising or even peaceful protests that come in conflict with the state's goals and needs

the state's very nature is in conflict with the people and so MUST BE DESTROYED BY VIOLENT MEANS

i will use violence in order to defend the interests of the world in general, which means pulling the plug on the state machinery in use around the world today

I still consider myself a pasifist (I will never participate in any of our government's bullshit wars),
force.
No your just smart Laughing

Being a pacifist goes beyond government wars. Pacifism is something I look up to, you have to be brave to be one.
However, the revolution is necessary and I don't think it can be done via pacifism while the government's police have thousands of high-tech weapons to use against us.
ya they have ray guns that can break up civil riots so that's out of the question

They have cannons that make you shit. No lie.
for real?

Yes, they use heat "rays" to either scare the shit out of you (literally) or to somehow make shit come out..

"The ADS works by directing electromagnetic radiation, specifically, high-frequency microwave radiation, at a frequency of 95 GHz[6] (a wavelength of 3.2 mm) toward the subjects. The waves excite water molecules in the epidermis to around 130 °F (55 °C), causing an intensely painful sensation of extreme heat."
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Nu Revolution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:30 pm

KenCat wrote:
Start with non-violence and if that doesn't work, end in violence -- always endorse the use of peaceful protest, though.
The more I've studied the state, the more I've had violent leanings. However, peace should be a fundamental Anarchist value.

...there is nothing wrong with peaceful protest - it just doesn't work...at least by itself.

and yes, peace is the goal here, just not peace with the state. ^_^

also, riots may scare some of the people sitting comfortably - but that's the goal! to those who have their throats under the heel of their boss, seeing people revolting - THAT is evidence that their are other people just as miserable as them!

with violence against the state increasing, and people liable to be beaten instead protesting peacefully....then the state may start changing itself a little, turning to the peaceful protestors, to pacify people.maybe that's a good thing, but remember: anarchists need to be the ones who won't be pacified until the state is destroyed.

that said: really? THAT'S where taxes go to?? SHIT LAZERS? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Nu Revolution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:36 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Start with non-violence and if that doesn't work, end in violence -- always endorse the use of peaceful protest, though.
The more I've studied the state, the more I've had violent leanings. However, peace should be a fundamental Anarchist value.

...there is nothing wrong with peaceful protest - it just doesn't work...at least by itself.

also, riots may scare some of the people sitting comfortably - but that's the goal! to those who have their throats under the heel of their boss, seeing people revolting - THAT is evidence that their are other people just as miserable as them!

with violence against the state increasing, and people liable to be beaten instead protesting peacefully....then the state may start changing itself a little, turning to the peaceful protestors, to pacify people.maybe that's a good thing, but remember: anarchists need to be the ones who won't be pacified until the state is destroyed.

Yes, shit lasers. You can read about it in our "NEWS" section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Nu Revolution - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 pm

KenCat wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:
KenCat wrote:

Yes, shit lasers. You can read about it in our "NEWS" section.
between George Bush Iraq WHORE spending and shit lazers this is pitiful good thing I'm not going to pay income taxes when I grow up

FREEDOM!!!!!!1 cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nu Revolution   Nu Revolution - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nu Revolution
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3