The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microwave baby wtf?!

Go down 
+2
killuminati
Rename
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Microwave baby wtf?! Empty
PostSubject: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:29 pm

I know you all hate the mainstream media but i read this and its nearly unbeilevable, she should have had the death penalty!
^ Click that writing for news report ^

Last edited by Rename on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:50 pm

WHAT HAPPENED LOL???
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:58 pm

Click my first writing its a link to the news report.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:02 pm

What the hell give her the fucking death penalty this is ridiculous "she was drunk" FUCK THAT THATS TOTALLY EVIL
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 pm

I KNOW!
She's pulling the "Mel Gibson Defense" as seen in South Park lol!
But truthfully i think she should be put into a gigantic microwave and burnt herself.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:12 pm

Rename wrote:
I KNOW!
She's pulling the "Mel Gibson Defense" as seen in South Park lol!
But truthfully i think she should be put into a gigantic microwave and burnt herself.
eye for an eye tooth for a tooth!
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:22 pm

NO! THAT'S CRAP
These people are clearly not to be considered people. Getting drunk is like throwing yourself to die. Might as well be a minimal suicide. To kill them would be lazy, To educate them wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
NO! THAT'S CRAP
These people are clearly not to be considered people. Getting drunk is like throwing yourself to die. Might as well be a minimal suicide. To kill them would be lazy, To educate them wouldn't.
you dont think she should get the death penalty for burning the child alive?
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:31 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
NO! THAT'S CRAP

Agreed.

Education first, and in this system she should rot in jail -- it's worse than the death penalty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:55 pm

No murder. Ever. I don't think she should die. Rehabilitate, yes, Kill, no. My government shouldn't be so lazy as to eliminate human life.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
No murder. Ever. I don't think she should die. Rehabilitate, yes, Kill, no. My government shouldn't be so lazy as to eliminate human life.

The main reason why I oppose the death penalty is because so many innocent lives are ended just because of biased, corrupt cases.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:13 pm

KenCat wrote:
Public Enemy wrote:

The main reason why I oppose the death penalty is because so many innocent lives are ended just because of biased, corrupt cases.
I agree BUT GIVE ME A GOD DAMN BREAK THIS FUCKING WOMAN BURNED HER CHILD ALIVE IN A MICROWAVE WHO CARES IF SHES DRUNK THATS AS EVIL AS IT FUCKING GETS
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:16 pm

Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Public Enemy wrote:

I agree BUT GIVE ME A GOD DAMN BREAK THIS FUCKING WOMAN BURNED HER CHILD ALIVE IN A MICROWAVE WHO CARES IF SHES DRUNK THATS AS EVIL AS IT FUCKING GETS

lol I get you.
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:34 pm

these are the effects of fascism and alienation. people dont get drunk if they live in a healthy society, and they certainly do not kill.
first get rid of fascism in china and rebuild their society as it should be, then the citizens will take care of themselves.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:42 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
these are the effects of fascism and alienation. people dont get drunk if they live in a healthy society, and they certainly do not kill.
first get rid of fascism in china and rebuild their society as it should be, then the citizens will take care of themselves.
killing someone you hardly know and killing ur own baby is TWO SEPERATE DIFFERENT THINGS
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Killuminati wrote:
god0fmusic wrote:
killing someone you hardly know and killing ur own baby is TWO SEPERATE DIFFERENT THINGS

Although I believe in revolution, you must remember that a life is always a life, no matter how much you disagree with their philosophy.
I believe Dead Prez once said that a true revolutionary stares his enemy straight in the eye even as he's dying.

The problem with a lot of soldiers is that they're trained to kill with guided missiles and bullets from afar. The ones that come home pacifists are the ones who have seen the combat -- the ones who have had to kill a man with his bare hands right in front of his family because he was ordered to do so.
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:34 pm

KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
god0fmusic wrote:

Although I believe in revolution, you must remember that a life is always a life, no matter how much you disagree with their philosophy.
I believe Dead Prez once said that a true revolutionary stares his enemy straight in the eye even as he's dying.

The problem with a lot of soldiers is that they're trained to kill with guided missiles and bullets from afar. The ones that come home pacifists are the ones who have seen the combat -- the ones who have had to kill a man with his bare hands right in front of his family because he was ordered to do so.

tell this to people who believe in the death penalty. i doubt many of them would be willing to kill someone while looking at them in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:38 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
god0fmusic wrote:

tell this to people who believe in the death penalty. i doubt many of them would be willing to kill someone while looking at them in the eye.

Agreed.

Another thing that confuses me is those who oppose abortion -- "you should never kill a person!"-- yet believe in the death penalty.
Back to top Go down
dawowcow
Admin
dawowcow

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:53 pm

ewh. that's nasty.
i'm not even sure what my conclusion is.
death penalty?
life in prison?
both are terrible things but wtf she microwaved a baby.
Back to top Go down
http://dawowcow.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microwave baby wtf?!   Microwave baby wtf?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microwave baby wtf?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Off topic-
Jump to: