The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah Palin

Go down 
+3
Inkus2000
killuminati
Rename
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Sarah Palin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:48 am

solpacvoicis wrote:
oh, okay, good, in the context it sounded like you were trying to make some point that i totally did not see lol ^_^

LOL

And Inkus2000- I know what you mean, but i was using a marxist definition purposely because they are left, also. Hell, stalinism is even left. Which is why i find some of these groupings to be..a tad..off
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:26 am

Quote :
[quote="Rename"][quote="solpacvoicis"]oh, okay, good, in the context it sounded like you were trying to make some point that i totally did not see lol ^_^[
LOL

And Inkus2000- I know what you mean, but i was using a marxist definition purposely because they are left, also. Hell, stalinism is even left. Which is why i find some of these groupings to be..a tad..off

Marxism is subdivided into various categories, you cant just say ''Marxism'' its an total oversimplification. Stalinism is a ''right wing'' branch of Marxism.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:28 pm

I feel that this topic has sidetracked a little.. It's suppose to be about how much we hate Palin, not how far left or in the middle anarchism is on the political bar.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:44 pm

chris wrote:
I feel that this topic has sidetracked a little.. It's suppose to be about how much we hate Palin, not how far left or in the middle anarchism is on the political bar.

Your right, ill shut up and start a topic about it later.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:57 pm

chris wrote:

True, though we're explaining how Marxism can be right or left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:12 pm

So much shit in this topic:
She is Pro-Creatonism in Schools. | We should be-able to learn about religion on our own time not be forced to listen to Christianity mumbo-shit.
Woah. Fuck you. We can be exposed to evolution, but not Christ? You aren't forced to believe shit, just to know that there are people out there, whither you like it or not, who believe this. Why study religion in history class? Oh yeah.

1/ if he dies of old age she becomes president Anarchists won't stand a chance
Heh. No. Nobody really wants her as a president. We could appeal easier. She could not quench us.

2) I seriously have peaceful intentions woven into all of my philosophies, though I would not feel morally wrong KILLING someone then.
That's bullshit, to kill is to break all your philosophies and teachings. It's not uncommon that some anarchists preach peace. You could just listen to the anarchy part, but that's called impartiality.

But other than that this topic has alot of sense in it

Sarah palin would love to abuse her position to fulfill her "Religious Duty". That which, was told to her not by god, but by the lies of her politically swayed church. It's like Jello Biafra said: "If you love God, You'll burn the church"
She's Been told Filthy fucking corporate fascist lies. Go back to bed Sarah Palin
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:50 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
She is Pro-Creatonism in Schools. | We should be-able to learn about religion on our own time not be forced to listen to Christianity mumbo-shit.
Woah. Fuck you. We can be exposed to evolution, but not Christ? You aren't forced to believe shit, just to know that there are people out there, whither you like it or not, who believe this. Why study religion in history class? Oh yeah.

Heh. No. Nobody really wants her as a president. We could appeal easier. She could not quench us.

2) I seriously have peaceful intentions woven into all of my philosophies, though I would not feel morally wrong KILLING someone then.
That's bullshit, to kill is to break all your philosophies and teachings. It's not uncommon that some anarchists preach peace. You could just listen to the anarchy part, but that's called impartiality.

Sarah palin would love to abuse her position to fulfill her "Religious Duty". That which, was told to her not by god, but by the lies of her politically swayed church. It's like Jello Biafra said: "If you love God, You'll burn the church"
She's Been told Filthy fucking corporate fascist lies. Go back to bed Sarah Palin

I'm religious so I don't have a bias view
---
1) Religion nor evolution should be taught in school because they can both be debated
2) Didn't jesus say sell your cloth if to buy a sword if you don't have one? Violence sometimes is the only way to go muslims were told to fight by allah when they were being killed in mecca, jews were told to fight when they were being attacked in jerusalem...

Sarah palin is to religious and full of bs she gonna say something like "I believe it was GOD will to attack Iran" just watch
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Public Enemy wrote:

"2) I seriously have peaceful intentions woven into all of my philosophies, though I would not feel morally wrong KILLING someone then."
You thought I was serious? lol

"Sarah palin is to religious and full of bs she gonna say something like "I believe it was GOD will to attack Iran" just watch"
Obama just may attack Iran as well. He's keeping 80,000 troops in Iraq and he will direct more towards Afghanistan, Pakistan and as said before, maybe Iran.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:45 pm

KenCat wrote:
Public Enemy wrote:

"2) I seriously have peaceful intentions woven into all of my philosophies, though I would not feel morally wrong KILLING someone then."

"Sarah palin is to religious and full of bs she gonna say something like "I believe it was GOD will to attack Iran" just watch"
Obama just may attack Iran as well. He's keeping 80,000 troops in Iraq and he will direct more towards Afghanistan, Pakistan and as said before, maybe Iran.
80,000 troops in Iraq? thought he said he will deport them
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:50 pm

naw, he just wants the war on terror to be seriously fought (*sigh* i hate the entire concept of that...)

meaning...afghanistan is apparently being neglected cause we don't have enough troops there, and focusing all on iraq is going to make us "lose" the war....so he wants to spread them out, not pull them out, like kencat said...between iraq, afghanistan, and pakistan, and then he says he is taking a stern stance toward iran, and will not rule out invasion...-_-
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:00 pm

1) Religion nor evolution should be taught in school because they can both be debated
I'll agree with that

Sarah palin is to religious and full of bs she gonna say something like "I believe it was GOD will to attack Iran

Sarah palin believed wrong. Hypocrite.

Yeah, i did.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
"You thought I was serious? lol"
Yeah, i did.
lol Nah, I'm not going to assassinate a public figure anytime soon.

solpacvoicis wrote:
like kencat said...between iraq, afghanistan, and pakistan, and then he says he is taking a stern stance toward iran, and will not rule out invasion...-_-
That's just the countries involved in the War On "Terror", we're in a lot of South American countries as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin   Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Off topic-
Jump to: