The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Empty
PostSubject: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:52 pm

We are Nican Tlaca, the Indigenous People of Canada, U.S., Mexico, and "Central America" -- we are not Latino, Hispanic or Spanish.
We reject all colonial divisions of our continent.
We reject the artificial border divisions of our people.
We reject the Supremacist ideology that claims others are permanently endowed with the right to define who we are as a people.

We include "First Nation" and "Native American" and "South American" all as one Nican Tlaca (Indigenous) People.
We say, "No to illegal government!"
We say, "This has never been anyone's continent!"
We say, "We are not the illegals!"

http://www.mexica-movement.org/timexihcah/WHATISTHEMM.htm

All of you, no matter what color your skin is have the freedom of association and identity. Non-Nican Tlaca or "part"-Nican Tlaca people are welcome to spread the word and advance the movement as well.

Last edited by KenCat on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Although I am disgusted by the imperialist colonization of the Americas, I think that it's important not to highlight historical transgressions between races - its weakens the class struggle and fosters a sence of animosity.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:01 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
Although I am aware of the historical immorality behind the imperialist colonization of the Americas, I think that it's important not to highlight historical transgressions between races - its weakens the class struggle and fosters a sence of animosity.

Hence the last sentence. I love all my brothers and sister, no matter what color their skin is. This movement is one of UNITY, where all must come together and educate others on the disasters of capitalistic colonialism.

Perhaps I should add that..?

EDIT: I fixed up the post.

Last edited by KenCat on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:03 pm

There has been more more and more evidence showing up that leans more that indigneous people are Africans that migrated here before the spaniards or english...I have it bookmarked somewhere...let me try to find it
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:04 pm

We say, "No to occupation!" - Implies nationalism

We say, "This is still our continent!" - Implies property ownership

We say, "Europeans are the illegals--since 1492!" - Implies racial segregation

I mean were all Africans at the end of day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:06 pm

Killuminati wrote:
There has been more more and more evidence showing up that leans more that indigneous people are Africans that migrated here before the spaniards or english...I have it bookmarked somewhere...let me try to find it

I thought that was common knowledge. :]
They (those from north Africa, mid Africa and some parts of Asia) walked over the land bridge that stood between the two continents years ago. Eventually, the land bridge was again covered in water and the people continued to live and evolve. So there are differences because of the isolation but similarities because of coming from one original people.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:

I said I changed it. Go look. lol
Many Nican Tlaca people refer to the US government as the "government that illegally occupies the land". lol
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:41 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

I said I changed it. Go look. lol
Many Nican Tlaca people refer to the US government as the "government that illegally occupies the land". lol
sadly the truth
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Admin
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Cheveyo wrote:

I'd say legally, but unethically. As we all know, the capitalist class, when in control of a greater military force than those who oppose it (sadly, this is the case everywhere), maintain control of legality. So, in reality, they are the law, and we defy them for that reason, among others. They defied the law of the indigenas of this land they now occupy (and don't be fooled, amerikkka occupies Mexico just as they occupy what is now the US of A. It's called NAFTA, Fox, and FeCal, look it up), and by doing so with a military campaign, they effectively changed the law. Now it's up to us to do all that's in our strength to return the land to the people.
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:50 am

Killuminati wrote:

Please, don't bring that afro-centric nonsense to the table. It's true that life began in africa but many groups of nomadic tribes migrated to distant lands, settled, and evolved into different races of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish   Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Latino, Not Hispanic and definitely not Spanish
Page 1 of 1