The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bread for every mouth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Bread for every mouth Empty
PostSubject: Bread for every mouth   Bread for every mouth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:59 pm

"I wanted a roof for every family, bread for every mouth, education for every heart, light for every intellect. I am convinced that the human history has not yet begun–that we find ourselves in the last period of the prehistoric. I see with the eyes of my soul how the sky is diffused with rays of the new millennium."
--Bartolomeo Vanzetti,
Italian anarchist executed by the State of Massachusetts.

I really don't start topics unless I think of them as very important.. This quote and the information below both inspires and angers me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Bread for every mouth   Bread for every mouth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:41 pm

the elites/owners are selfish they want it all for themselves
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Bread for every mouth   Bread for every mouth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Yea - I think we should remember that enough money exists so that everyone could live a decent existence - the problem is not resource quantity - but distribution.

I mean the US alone prob spends more than enough per year on arms to wipe out world poverty. Not that we should expect the US gov to that though - The Catholic church on the other hand .
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Bread for every mouth   Bread for every mouth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:29 pm

Vanzetti was guilty of murder. Something that makes the "executed by Massachusetts government" not seem so random. While it may not have been justified, this guy doesn't have enough faith in humanity.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Bread for every mouth   Bread for every mouth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:33 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
Vanzetti was guilty of murder. Something that makes the "executed by Massachusetts government" not seem so random. While it may not have been justified, this guy doesn't have enough faith in humanity.

Most modern legal historians agree that Vanzetti was innocent, Sacco probably guilty, and the trials not up to the standard of modern American jurisprudence.

So yes, he was executed by the state of Massachusetts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bread for every mouth   Bread for every mouth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bread for every mouth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Off topic-
Jump to: