The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What up, I'm Spinner.

Go down 
+2
killuminati
Spinner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spinner
Admin
Spinner

What up, I'm Spinner. Empty
PostSubject: What up, I'm Spinner.   What up, I'm Spinner. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:57 am

I'm Spinner or Jamie, whatever you'd like to call me. I'm 19 years old, and I'm from New Jersey. I am an Anarchist, first and foremost. Specifically of the Libertarian Communist variety, if I must specify. I also partially sympathize to Anarchist Syndicalism and workplace-oriented revolutionary action. I also identify as a Scientific Humanist, Anti-Theist, and Transhumanist. I used to be faintly affiliated with the Antithesis Collective in New York City, but that connection is no more. I plan on joining NEFAC (Northeastern Federation of Anarchist Communists) when I have job and can pay dues and travel to events and what not, just basically when I have my personal life straightened out. I will also become IWW (Industrial Workers of the World) upon starting to work. I am devoted and pretty well-read (at least, I can put up an okay discussion for a while on quite a few things).

I also have a forum, called Black Flag Rising, which just began. You can find it at blackflagrising.forumotion.com. From the "Why does Black Flag Rising exist?" sticky on the forum;

Quote :
Welcome to Black Flag Rising. I'm sure there are several questions you have as you enter here, such as well, why should I join? How is this any different from RevLeft, from Infoshop, from Flag!, from United Comrades, from any other Leftist forum? Well, I have a unique focus for Black Flag Rising. Here, the theoretical forums are centered around cooperative learning between Anarchists. So, yes, debate isn't really the focus -- of course disputes can be made, should a statement be inaccurate -- but debate itself is going to heavily based on study, citation, etc. It's a much more academic approach to a theoretical discussion than on other forums. If a conclusion is achieved, the thread would be closed and added to the 'Library'. So, basically, the goal of this forum is to become a large reference source on a wide range of topics in many different theoretical subjects.

So, no, it's not just another forum, I have a specific goal for it which I need help on; a large library of Anarchist resources. So, any member here is very welcome to join, and get things started. There'll be good discussion as well as a lasting benefit; a large reference resource of the voices of common members of the Anarchist movement and their ideas on issues. By the way, I got the idea for this forum from the Redstar2000 papers, proof someone posting on an internet forum actually can gain a voice, and I aim to make every poster on BFR someone with a voice, someone who's words will be read and recognized and could maybe teach a 13 year old kid to one day be a revolutionary. Other than that, it's just another place to talk, so come on over.
Back to top Go down
http://blackflagrising.forumotion.com
chris(fo

PostSubject: Re: What up, I'm Spinner.   What up, I'm Spinner. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:25 pm

Howdy ho and welcome bro(Oh yeah.. I can rhyme afro )
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: What up, I'm Spinner.   What up, I'm Spinner. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:51 pm

Welcome to our forums hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: What up, I'm Spinner.   What up, I'm Spinner. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Welcome, I am an anarchist communist from New Jersey who is interested in the Northeastern Federation of Anarchist Communists as well -- I think you and I can learn a lot from each other. I'll register in Black Flag Rising, it seems great already.

We're looking forward to what you have to contribute, keep it up and again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What up, I'm Spinner.   What up, I'm Spinner. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:08 pm

OMG YOU ARE FROM NJ TOO! D= what part?
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: What up, I'm Spinner.   What up, I'm Spinner. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:46 pm

Quote :
n over.
[/quote]

Welcome spinner - glad to have you board - looking forward to your contributions.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Admin
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: What up, I'm Spinner.   What up, I'm Spinner. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Anarcho-communism kicks ass; IWW kicks ass. Welcome comrade.
Back to top Go down
Spinner
Admin
Spinner

PostSubject: Re: What up, I'm Spinner.   What up, I'm Spinner. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:25 am

Word? I'm in JC.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.
Back to top Go down
http://blackflagrising.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What up, I'm Spinner.   What up, I'm Spinner. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What up, I'm Spinner.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Anarchist Underground :: Introduce Yourself-