The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Testament says to be passive!

Go down 
+2
Black_Cross
killuminati
6 posters
AuthorMessage
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

New Testament says to be passive! Empty
PostSubject: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:23 pm

"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. (Romans 13:1-5)"
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Admin
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:15 pm

So Muslims believe in the old testement and the Qur'an?

Ya, i heard these things a lot in the christian churchs i attended when my dad forced me to go against my will. If "god" really said this, then fuck god.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:37 pm

If God existed (I don't make claims I don't know), God would disapprove.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Alek4a
Admin
Alek4a

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:22 pm

passivness can come hand in hand with submission... why is there so much advocation of religon here!? are we not revolutionaries!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alekfromarrakis
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:55 am

Alek4a wrote:
passivness can come hand in hand with submission... why is there so much advocation of religon here!? are we not revolutionaries!?

Just because we discuss it, it doesn't mean we're advocating it -- I know I don't advocate religion.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Black_Cross wrote:
So Muslims believe in the old testement and the Qur'an?

Ya, i heard these things a lot in the christian churchs i attended when my dad forced me to go against my will. If "god" really said this, then fuck god.
and the new testament
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Alek4a wrote:
why not? You guys want an anarchist revolution but religion is going to play a big role in it or after it...If you don't handle religion properly it can throw off the whole revolutionary movement....religion rarely advocates sitting around and getting beat up...that was a quote from Paul and (I saw a propogandist preacher use that for why people to submit to laws)... and not all of what Paul said was a revelation from GOD, 1 Corinthians 7:25

{ O ye who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not there be hatred of others to make you swerve to wrong and depart from Justice. Be just: that is next to Piety: and Fear Allah. For Allah is well -aquainted with all that you do } (Quran 5:80)

"...Shall your brethren go to war, and shall ye sit here?" —Numbers 32:6

Psalm 94:16... "Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

Peace
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:08 am

Alek4a wrote:

well, it's very good to discuss religion and know the arguments for and against it. we have to understand it to fight the bad things about it.
im personally a buddhist, which is considered a religion by many. from a western perspectice it's considered a philosophy, just like the stioc philosophhy or t6he cynic philosophy. it's important to have a clear view of what we mean by the word "religion", so we dont create confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hmmm....   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Religion is a very fiery and risky topic. In my belief, you have to be a jackass to believe there is no creator. Logic says that no creator= no creation. HOWEVER, believing in all the bullshit Christianity, Islam, etc. implants into our brains makes you that same jackass. There has to be a good balance between belief in oneself and belief in a higher being.

Too much belief in oneself leads to BAD things (things such as Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Anton LaVey, Aleister Crowley, and the like)

Too much belief in a higher being also leads to BAD things (This includes the Spanish Inquisition, Televangelists, George Bush, etc.)

You just gotta believe in LOVE, man. Stop the hate, stop the violence. We must unite and free the world of oppression, and restore it with peace.

As for what the New Testament says, don't believe that garbage. You can't examine just one or two of the passages of the Bible, you must understand the main concept of it: Be the better person.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 pm

30003012345 wrote:
Religion is a very fiery and risky topic. In my belief, you have to be a jackass to believe there is no creator. Logic says that no creator= no creation. HOWEVER, believing in all the bullshit Christianity, Islam, etc. implants into our brains makes you that same jackass. There has to be a good balance between belief in oneself and belief in a higher being.

Too much belief in oneself leads to BAD things (things such as Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Anton LaVey, Aleister Crowley, and the like)

Too much belief in a higher being also leads to BAD things (This includes the Spanish Inquisition, Televangelists, George Bush, etc.)

You just gotta believe in LOVE, man. Stop the hate, stop the violence. We must unite and free the world of oppression, and restore it with peace.

As for what the New Testament says, don't believe that garbage. You can't examine just one or two of the passages of the Bible, you must understand the main concept of it: Be the better person.

You get life. lol

HOWEVER, do not call the "creator" a "higher being" -- god is everywhere, god is all around us, we ARE the creator, s/he is equal with us all.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:40 pm

30003012345 wrote:

Spanish Inquisition and televeangelists have nothing to do about God they just want some money...Catholic Church wanted to keep power that's why they did Inquisition while evangelists just want you to take their word for it but when you read the bible its contradicting!

I was just trying to provide how Paul gave his own opinion in the bible
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:43 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
30003012345 wrote:

You get life. lol

HOWEVER, do not call the "creator" a "higher being" -- god is everywhere, god is all around us, we ARE the creator, s/he is equal with us all.
You lost me on the "we" are the creator? Maybe of problems and sins! Do you see Monkies running around wasting there time figuring out different ways to kill each other! NOPE! Man is still struggling on how to live together peacefully while ducks do that easily! I don't believe we can be the creator afro
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Killuminati wrote:
Cheveyo wrote:
30003012345 wrote:

You get life. lol

You lost me on the "we" are the creator? Maybe of problems and sins! Do you see Monkies running around wasting there time figuring out different ways to kill each other! NOPE! Man is still struggling on how to live together peacefully while ducks do that easily! I don't believe we can be the creator afro

Your mother and father are creators. It has nothing to do with whether or not the human race can be better. And come on, there's no such thing as original sin.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
Cheveyo wrote:
30003012345 wrote:

You get life. lol

Your mother and father are creators. It has nothing to do with whether or not the human race can be better. And come on, there's no such thing as original sin.
Hope you mean not of the universe? And there is no such thing as original sin you don't sin because adam sinned you sin because you are human so I agree
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:55 am

Killuminati wrote:
Cheveyo wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
Cheveyo wrote:
30003012345 wrote:

You get life. lol

I don't sin, I live my life.. So you really believe in "sin"? Do you believe that if you will truly go to hell for sinning??

Hope you mean not of the universe? And there is no such thing as original sin you don't sin because adam sinned you sin because you are human so I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Testament says to be passive!   New Testament says to be passive! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Testament says to be passive!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anarchist Underground :: Subversion in Society :: Religion and Spirituality-
Jump to: