The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

salutations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cheshire_rat

cheshire_rat

salutations Empty
PostSubject: salutations   salutations Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:12 am

ullo,
looking forward to the good discusion i'm sure to find here. hrm. seems a little odd to me that everyone is listing their ideology in their intro, but i guess we're all a little odd. i prefer to describe myself as an adjative free anarchist. mainly because its seems contrary to restrict yourself t a specific social structure, while rejecting the ethnocentricism that causes the status quo to remain so static. and also becuase as long as your looking your always going to learn new things and information that leads you to Syndicalism might e trumped by information that leads you to green anarchism later on. and besides why not borrow from all of em.
oh and i like long walks on the beach and stuff like that..... elephant
-rat
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: salutations   salutations Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:51 pm

cheshire_rat wrote:
ullo,
looking forward to the good discusion i'm sure to find here. hrm. seems a little odd to me that everyone is listing their ideology in their intro, but i guess we're all a little odd. i prefer to describe myself as an adjative free anarchist. mainly because its seems contrary to restrict yourself t a specific social structure, while rejecting the ethnocentricism that causes the status quo to remain so static. and also becuase as long as your looking your always going to learn new things and information that leads you to Syndicalism might e trumped by information that leads you to green anarchism later on. and besides why not borrow from all of em.
oh and i like long walks on the beach and stuff like that..... elephant
-rat

Although, I've put in my introduction that I'm an "anarcho-communist", I have come to the conclusion that not "one" particular form of anarchism will work and it varies in certain regions especially in a heavily industrialized city or a rural area. Also, I feel that there is a centrism in the anarchist movement that has us divided and it's getting us nowhere. We need to come together and organize, organize, organize! Hence is why I'm an anarchist without hyphens.

Nice to have you along here. Hope we can get into a discussion about somethings. Its been stagnant around here for awhile.
Back to top Go down
cheshire_rat

cheshire_rat

salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: salutations   salutations Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:14 am

yes, i've noticed a lack of activity, which mafe me relunctant to start a profile, but it looks like my fears may have been unfounded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: salutations   salutations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

salutations
Page 1 of 1