The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[VOTE] Groups

Go down 
4 posters

Yes no maybeso?
Agree
[VOTE] Groups Vote_lcap50%[VOTE] Groups Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Don't
[VOTE] Groups Vote_lcap0%[VOTE] Groups Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided
[VOTE] Groups Vote_lcap50%[VOTE] Groups Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

[VOTE] Groups Empty
PostSubject: [VOTE] Groups   [VOTE] Groups Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm

(This was a copy and paste, so i did not have to re-write it and it can be voted for a addition or not.)

A few things i (personaly) think could help make the site better.
(Forum=Multiple choice | Excuse Grammar mistakes)

1. + Groups
- Obviously, as your site grows your going to get enemies here as well (Capitalists OOO) some communists/fascists etc. Considering no where in the rules say you ban for this, i have a feeling you may need to add a few more groups so we have somewhere to go.
- NO im not saying go all out and make a "marxist,leninist,liberal reformist" groups, i mean to just bunch them all into one group. This is a anarchist site, so impound on Anarchy, but i beileve it should have a place for the petty capitalists...or i mean the reactonarys, should be able to go to.
- Such as, for capitalists "reactonary", Right-Wing, and communist group, would make it so we all could join a group, and contribute somewhat more to the site.
- i also suggest you make a group called "Rename wins" but thats irrelevent right now.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

[VOTE] Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   [VOTE] Groups Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:10 pm

I voted "undecided" because I believe we should create a thread in which everyone posts the group they want. Out of that, we'll add the groups. This way, we'll be adding groups we need and we'll be keeping out groups we don't need. If in the future people with different philosophies join, they can post in that thread.

Sound good? =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

[VOTE] Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   [VOTE] Groups Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:30 pm

KenCat wrote:
I voted "undecided" because I believe we should create a thread in which everyone posts the group they want. Out of that, we'll add the groups. This way, we'll be adding groups we need and we'll be keeping out groups we don't need. If in the future people with different philosophies join, they can post in that thread.

Sound good? =]

I agree with this, IF we make sure we don't add alot of branches as i stated, because most communists will be asking for "Marxist" "Trotskyist" etc
Otherwise sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

[VOTE] Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   [VOTE] Groups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:44 am

Wait, What?
This sounds like, Capitalists may invade our forum just to spam anti-anarchist messages, but we want our site to grow, so we will redirect their spam to another forum.
Sorry, but that won't work, as the point of posting here is to communicate with fellow anarchists, and capitalists rarely love communicating about their system.
I put yes though, simply because if any spam comes our way, we could put a Redirect sign on it, unless their argument is fairly intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

[VOTE] Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   [VOTE] Groups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:29 am

Public Enemy wrote:
Wait, What?
This sounds like, Capitalists may invade our forum just to spam anti-anarchist messages, but we want our site to grow, so we will redirect their spam to another forum.
Sorry, but that won't work, as the point of posting here is to communicate with fellow anarchists, and capitalists rarely love communicating about their system.
I put yes though, simply because if any spam comes our way, we could put a Redirect sign on it, unless their argument is fairly intelligent.

No, not a forum, a group, the capitalist group so we can identify capitalists, and so lets say non-anarchists have a group to join, your focus is anarchy but you can't completely force everyone else out
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

[VOTE] Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   [VOTE] Groups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Rename wrote:
Public Enemy wrote:
Wait, What?

No, not a forum, a group, the capitalist group so we can identify capitalists, and so lets say non-anarchists have a group to join, your focus is anarchy but you can't completely force everyone else out

We're not forcing anyone else out..
So far, I have only seen one "capitalist" on the forum so far. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

[VOTE] Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   [VOTE] Groups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Agree groups would be good
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

[VOTE] Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   [VOTE] Groups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:35 pm

KenCat wrote:
So far, I have only seen one "capitalist" on the forum so far. lol
Shocked ahh Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[VOTE] Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VOTE] Groups   [VOTE] Groups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VOTE] Groups
Page 1 of 1