The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solar power cars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:31 pm

It appears that solar power cars although in early stages of development could provide an alternative source of transportation - which leaves the question why are they not being used ?
Could large multi-national oil companies in conjunction with gov be preventing the implementation of such technology - surely not after all - big buisness only wants whats best for us right ? Very Happy

Personally I think too many powerful people would stand too lose from the prospect of free renewable energy, thats why we don't hear about it.

This is a solar power car below - as you can see this technology is both available and functional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqcU_weRlFI

Last edited by Inkus2000 on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:06 pm

I created plans for a prototype solar-electric car that used PAINT ON solar technology so it looked quite sporty while achieving.

CAR SPECS:

Acceleration -------- 0 to 60 in under 3.8 seconds
Top Speed -------- 135 mph
Range -------- About 285 miles (based on EPA combined city/highway cycle and solar formula)
The car gets an equivalent 235 miles per gallon. No, that's not a typo.

This was actually all planned out and proven, but not yet created. I based a lot of the work off the the Tesla, but added many aspects to it.

TESLA CONVERTIBLE (less mpg equivalent, but more stylish)

Solar power cars Tesla_stock

Just goes to show that you can be sporty and love the environment, too. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:11 pm

KenCat wrote:
I created plans for a prototype solar-electric car that used PAINT ON solar technology so it looked quite sporty while achieving.

CAR SPECS:

Range -------- About 285 miles (based on EPA combined city/highway cycle and solar formula)

This was actually all planned out and proven, but not yet created. I based a lot of the work off the the Tesla, but added many aspects to it.

Jesus christ monkeyballs !

That thing would actually work ? 135 mph ? that cant be right ?????
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:16 pm

solar-electric - so it could be plugged into the generator of a windturbine - nice

In the future I think these should replace petrol stations - when cars are all elctro-solar
In fact everyone should have one in their back garden

Imagine - free energy - unless the ancaps have their way and air becomes the private property of some multinational corp lol!

Solar power cars 450px-Turbine_aalborg
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:44 pm

oh no, don't start saying that, one of em might hear you! XD lol

o.o;; that car can run just on solar power?!
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:43 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
KenCat wrote:

CAR SPECS:

Jesus christ monkeyballs !

That thing would actually work ? 135 mph ? that cant be right ?????

I thought so, too. But I did a complete project on it, went over the math many times and I talked to one of the paint-on solar technicians who helped create the technology and it can be done (and look that fucking sexy!).

And solpacvoicis, it CAN only run on solar power, but it's solar electric.
The convertible version wold be more electric and the non-convertible kind would be more solar -- both would be beautiful. :]
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:29 am

omg, lol, why can't someone build a bunch of trains like that...? o.o;;
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:22 pm

I would expect cars ran by water flame to be the new energy way, considering it is in the stage of being patented and already been tested

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=cyprusmete

the oil companies won't go down without a fight though
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Street_Smart wrote:
I would expect cars ran by water flame to be the new energy way, considering it is in the stage of being patented and already been tested

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=cyprusmete

the oil companies won't go down without a fight though

If I'm not mistaken, it emits pepto bismol (milk of magnesia) after using the water as fuel. :]
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:47 pm

I want that car!! afro
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:11 pm

Rename wrote:
I want that car!! afro

It won't become mainstream in a society evolved around getting richer, though. =/
Even though it exists, it's a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:52 pm

KenCat wrote:
it's a lot of money.

Well theirs something i don't have.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:57 am

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
it's a lot of money.

have you noticed the good ideas cost alot of money like solar panel windows and other renewable substance seem to cost a bit high, a plan maybe so people won't be able to afford to upgrade? confused
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:30 pm

actually, my teacher told me that, if we ever had enough money to buy environtmental upgrades like solar panels, to do so IMMEDIATELY, as soon, instead of you paying energy bills, the electric companies would start paying you for producing electricity....

^_^;; so maybe a lot up front is worth more in the long run anyway?

not within the reach of most people though lol
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:01 pm

@ Kill Illuminati - Well i highly doubt they want us to not renew substances because it helps them even, its just that it costs alot... they need to make money off of it (the producers)

@ SolPac - Todays capitalists (In america) won't pay you, maybe if its reformed cheers they might, but otherwise i think your teacher is in denial (Don't tell her i told you that, detention!!)
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:39 pm

it was a dude, and idk what they would do - you wouldn't have to pay energy bills though, that's for sure, and the knocking off of a bill is good news =D

that's just what he said lol i wouldn't know if they actually would
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:50 am

solpacvoicis wrote:
it was a dude, and idk what they would do - you wouldn't have to pay energy bills though, that's for sure, and the knocking off of a bill is good news =D

that's just what he said lol i wouldn't know if they actually would

Maybe knock off the bill, that might make alittle sense
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:12 pm

Rename wrote:
@ Kill Illuminati - Well i highly doubt they want us to not renew substances because it helps them even, its just that it costs alot... they need to make money off of it (the producers)

@ SolPac - Todays capitalists (In america) won't pay you, maybe if its reformed cheers they might, but otherwise i think your teacher is in denial (Don't tell her i told you that, detention!!)
If you have solar panels on your house, the energy companies pay you for the energy not used. It's not a lot, but think about it... Free energy for your home AND some extra money. :]

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
it's a lot of money.

Ah, but in an Anarchist society, it would be free. ;]
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:19 pm

KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:

If you have solar panels on your house, the energy companies pay you for the energy not used. It's not a lot, but think about it... Free energy for your home AND some extra money. :]

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
it's a lot of money.

in anarchist-communism that would mean EVERYONE would have to have the same car or equivalent to the car?
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 pm

Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
it's a lot of money.

in anarchist-communism that would mean EVERYONE would have to have the same car or equivalent to the car?

In an Anarcho Communist society, you would generally get to chose what car you want -- you'd just get it for free (as long as you helped out others).
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:46 pm

KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
it's a lot of money.

In an Anarcho Communist society, you would generally get to chose what car you want -- you'd just get it for free (as long as you helped out others).
kind of like you scratch my back - I scratch yours, kind of deal cheers
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
KenCat wrote:
Rename wrote:

Rename wrote:
KenCat wrote:
it's a lot of money.

kind of like you scratch my back - I scratch yours, kind of deal cheers

hahah Yes, a back scratching commune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solar power cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar power cars   Solar power cars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solar power cars
Page 1 of 1