The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Small Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Small Suggestion   Small Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:20 pm

"This group is for people who undecided about their political philosophy or just visiting the site."
Can you add something about Capitalist in that short group info? Because really im neither of these but it's the only other group besides Anarchist.
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

Small Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Suggestion   Small Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:07 am

Rename wrote:
"This group is for people who undecided about their political philosophy or just visiting the site."
Can you add something about Capitalist in that short group info? Because really im neither of these but it's the only other group besides Anarchist.

Well its for everyone who isn't an anarchist - irrespective of whether they are a capitalist or not. I mean if if we put in a capitalist group we would have to put in thousands more political groups and subsections, and this is an Anarchist website.
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Small Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Suggestion   Small Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:12 am

"Well its for everyone who isn't an anarchist - irrespective of whether they are a capitalist or not. I mean if if we put in a capitalist group we would have to put in thousands more political groups and subsections, and this is an Anarchist website."

I understand what you mean, it wasn't a big deal i just thought i wasn't really either of them, but i won't complain Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Suggestion   Small Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Suggestion
Page 1 of 1