The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet Another Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters

Do you agree?
Agree with adding more groups
Yet Another Suggestion Vote_lcap55%Yet Another Suggestion Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Agree with clipping Foreign Language forums
Yet Another Suggestion Vote_lcap18%Yet Another Suggestion Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Agree with Specific titles being added
Yet Another Suggestion Vote_lcap27%Yet Another Suggestion Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Disagree with everything (BOOOOO)
Yet Another Suggestion Vote_lcap0%Yet Another Suggestion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Yet Another Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Suggestion   Yet Another Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:56 am

A few things i (personaly) think could help make the site better.
(Forum=Multiple choice | Excuse Grammar mistakes)

1. + Groups
- Obviously, as your site grows your going to get enemies here as well (Capitalists OOO) some communists/fascists etc. Considering no where in the rules say you ban for this, i have a feeling you may need to add a few more groups so we have somewhere to go.
- NO im not saying go all out and make a "marxist,leninist,liberal reformist" groups, i mean to just bunch them all into one group. This is a anarchist site, so impound on Anarchy, but i beileve it should have a place for the petty capitalists...or i mean the reactonarys, should be able to go to.
- Such as, for capitalists "reactonary", Right-Wing, and communist group, would make it so we all could join a group, and contribute somewhat more to the site.
- i also suggest you make a group called "Rename wins" but thats irrelevent right now.

2. Chop Chop
- All of the forums for different language...is their any chance you could combine that into one?
- Make more room and will appear more professional

3. Specific titles.
- Either i missed the part were you can put in your own, or their isn't one. Such as (For admins) you have "admin" as you title.
- With this added, it could define the person, (maybe show their group) so the person knows if their admin, mod, reactonary, banned, freak..err...fascist, and so forth.
- As said above, that would also be better included if the groups are implanted also.
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Suggestion   Yet Another Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:44 pm

Rename wrote:
A few things i (personaly) think could help make the site better.
(Forum=Multiple choice | Excuse Grammar mistakes)

1. + Groups
- Obviously, as your site grows your going to get enemies here as well (Capitalists OOO) some communists/fascists etc. Considering no where in the rules say you ban for this, i have a feeling you may need to add a few more groups so we have somewhere to go.
- NO im not saying go all out and make a "marxist,leninist,liberal reformist" groups, i mean to just bunch them all into one group. This is a anarchist site, so impound on Anarchy, but i beileve it should have a place for the petty capitalists...or i mean the reactonarys, should be able to go to.
- Such as, for capitalists "reactonary", Right-Wing, and communist group, would make it so we all could join a group, and contribute somewhat more to the site.
- i also suggest you make a group called "Rename wins" but thats irrelevent right now.

2. Chop Chop
- All of the forums for different language...is their any chance you could combine that into one?
- Make more room and will appear more professional

3. Specific titles.
- Either i missed the part were you can put in your own, or their isn't one. Such as (For admins) you have "admin" as you title.
- With this added, it could define the person, (maybe show their group) so the person knows if their admin, mod, reactonary, banned, freak..err...fascist, and so forth.
- As said above, that would also be better included if the groups are implanted also.

1- I agree with adding a group for alternative persuasions - it could be called neutral or something.

2- Thats a great idea - I can do up each forum in a different language, Im not sure how to go about formating it though, Il ask KenC.

3- I disagree with titles implying any kind of rank, as an anarchist forum we cant do that without
violating our principals.

You know you can put it up for election any time you want right ? - In the election section
If it passes It will be done - simple

Just make sure each proposition is done individually
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Suggestion   Yet Another Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:37 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
You know you can put it up for election any time you want right ? - In the election section
If it passes It will be done - simple

Just make sure each proposition is done individually
Very Happy

I'll do that right now, thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Suggestion   Yet Another Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:00 am

Oooh. Already talked about the first two, yes no, but the titles....
I like it. Great idea. But as a title, it should be without hierarchy. Such as a specialty or expertise. Like a Farmer/Factory Worker/Militant/Veteran/Gun-toting Jail guard type oppressor/Psychologist/Squirrel Trainer/Spammer/Poet/Doctor/Entertainer/Artist/Environmentalist/Schemer/Designer

Things of that nature would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Suggestion   Yet Another Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:25 pm

I agree with add new groups
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Suggestion   Yet Another Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Suggestion
Page 1 of 1