The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..

Go down 
+3
Inkus2000
killuminati
Rename
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Empty
PostSubject: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Want religious revolution.
Proof? I have plenty...here you go. (By the way i broke this into two reports)
This information actually came from a Christian media? Were in some deep shit...

(Report 1) -
Ready your Bible for school!?
I have been keeping alot of you up-to-date on the "Christianity in Public School movement" And a short glimpse back they fought for Christianity to be taught, and allowed in public schools, but Islam, Hindu, etc, could not be, because it is "False."
The movement was enhanced with Sarah Palin's words about it..and the congress is ACTUALLY CONSIDERING MAKING IT POSSIBLE.

Many of these activists want the following. (or more)
-Christianity taught in school
-Prayers to be allowed
-Others religions proven false by the teachings
-Evolution theory taken out
-All this taught in Science class or a sub-divison class.
These activists have grown nearly two-fold within a MONTH and are still sproughting up. Prepare your bibles, oh young ones.

America's Christian Revolution!!? (Report 2)
Has started.
Im sure everyone has noticed this mass movement...
-Christianity taught in Public School Foundations
-Attempting to amend the Constituiton so Christianity and state can intertwin
-The massive groups that have came nearly out of nowhere.
-Sarah Palins "Creatonism in schools" effort project.
-Hatred towards muslim
-Anti-Muslim terrorist organizations.
I can go on and on.

Guess we should all get used to this new-found religious revolution?
Sadens me..deeply...
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Religious people want to always shove it down your throat I myself believe in creation and Allah/God but I don't think it should be taught in school some of my best friends are aithiest we never try to preach to each other just accept each other beliefs and get on with it...but some people like Sarah Palin believe there way or the highway
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Killuminati wrote:
Religious people want to always shove it down your throat I myself believe in creation and Allah/God but I don't think it should be taught in school some of my best friends are aithiest we never try to preach to each other just accept each other beliefs and get on with it...but some people like Sarah Palin believe there way or the highway

Sarah Palin is worse than McCain..and Obama..and maybe even Stalin :OOO (The name is nearly the same, anyway)
Back to top Go down
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:20 pm

I don't think religion is required for exploitation and oppression - we already have capitalism true, religious fundementalism added to mix would probably make things worse but its not like your free anyway.

I think the predominant threat to our freedom today dosn't come from old books containing fairy tales ''although they are used to sway the uneducated'' - it comes from ideologies designed to preserve and further the current distribution of wealth and power.

Personally I think the purpose of highlighting the false orchestrated war between the right and the ''other right'' serves to distract the working class from unification.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:42 pm

.....this happens in my school, i will skip this class from the beginning lol. its against my right to believe as i like ^_^;; wouldn't mind hearing a supreme court ruling about that...

but i don't think it'll happen o.o;; except maybe as like an elective you could do bible study or something...we have a bible study club thing at my school...
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:06 pm

solpacvoicis wrote:
.....this happens in my school, i will skip this class from the beginning lol. its against my right to believe as i like ^_^;; wouldn't mind hearing a supreme court ruling about that...

but i don't think it'll happen o.o;; except maybe as like an elective you could do bible study or something...we have a bible study club thing at my school...

Be prepared though..as i stated, the chances have dramatically increased and are increasing. with the corrupt government we have today, the constitution could be changed easily..
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:59 pm

...nowadays the government doesn't even bother to change the constitution, they just ignore it...-_-

i'm scared. pale
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:44 pm

Inkus2000 wrote:
I don't think religion is required for exploitation and oppression - we already have capitalism true, religious fundementalism added to mix would probably make things worse but its not like your free anyway.

I think the predominant threat to our freedom today dosn't come from old books containing fairy tales ''although they are used to sway the uneducated'' - it comes from ideologies designed to preserve and further the current distribution of wealth and power.

Personally I think the purpose of highlighting the false orchestrated war between the right and the ''other right'' serves to distract the working class from unification.

It does indeed distract. Were religion to be done away with immediately, there would still be oppression in our societies.

And besides, not all religion is dogmatic and oppressive. There are religions in which there are no rulers (ministers/priests) or hierchical structuers (priest, bishop, monsenior, arch bishop, pope).
Yes, Anarchist "religions". lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:05 pm

KenCat wrote:
Inkus2000 wrote:

It does indeed distract. Were religion to be done away with immediately, there would still be oppression in our societies.

And besides, not all religion is dogmatic and oppressive. There are religions in which there are no rulers (ministers/priests) or hierchical structuers (priest, bishop, monsenior, arch bishop, pope).
Yes, Anarchist "religions". lol
can't call religion bad or dogmatic or oppresive religion doesn't say cling to your popes every word or try to touch your pope because he's holier than you

jut like how I feel you cant blame the government for what they do when the PEOPLE ARE THE ONES ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN

the government can say kill all non white people but if the PEOPLE don't do that nothing will happen.
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:15 pm

True Christians don't want this.
There are more false christians though.
But atheism is prevalent over christianity in our nation.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
True Christians don't want this.
There are more false christians though.
But atheism is prevalent over christianity in our nation.

Where do you live?
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Amerika. But it might be singularly AZ, we are filled with revolutionary ideals.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:11 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
Amerika. But it might be singularly AZ, we are filled with revolutionary ideals.
I wouldn't say that there are more atheists than Christians in Amerika.. There are even more "real" Christians than atheists.
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:43 pm

you have to keep in mind that these movements are usually met with violence and a lot of resistance. in scandinavia (mainly norwegia), churches are burned all over the place, some of these churches ancient, in opposition to christianity. this is mainly done by norwegian black metal bands and fans that practice ether paganism, traditional satanism, or LaVeyan satanism.

in Amerika something similar will happen, and i am hoping it happens. its the way of things. repression is met with resistance.

we anarchists should attempt to create a society free of alienation, where things like these can be solved without the need for superficial symbolism like church burnings and violence, but instead through debate and reason. we should create this society through our daily actions.

to use destruction of property is justifiable, but we should free ourselves from this necessity.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:40 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
you have to keep in mind that these movements are usually met with violence and a lot of resistance. in scandinavia (mainly norwegia), churches are burned all over the place, some of these churches ancient, in opposition to christianity. this is mainly done by norwegian black metal bands and fans that practice ether paganism, traditional satanism, or LaVeyan satanism.

in Amerika something similar will happen, and i am hoping it happens. its the way of things. repression is met with resistance.

we anarchists should attempt to create a society free of alienation, where things like these can be solved without the need for superficial symbolism like church burnings and violence, but instead through debate and reason. we should create this society through our daily actions.

to use destruction of property is justifiable, but we should free ourselves from this necessity.

In the case of church-burning, the people who do such acts do so because they're following the band's ideology (Satanism).

p.s. My uncle was telling my about a band where a man was arrested because he had about a ton of dynamite he was going to use to blow up a church after the police searched him for his friend's severed head lol).
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:30 pm

KenCat wrote:
god0fmusic wrote:

In the case of church-burning, the people who do such acts do so because they're following the band's ideology (Satanism).

p.s. My uncle was telling my about a band where a man was arrested because he had about a ton of dynamite he was going to use to blow up a church after the police searched him for his friend's severed head lol).

i have also heard of a lot of these bands kiling homosexuals, which pisses the fuck out of me.

i know these people do it because they're satanists (well, they're pagan in some cases), but other people can do it too as a sign of rebelion against a corrupt church and state. i think people in Amerika should do it. its not so much important where i live in spain, or in europe in general, but in Amerika things are fuct up...
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:45 pm

god0fmusic wrote:
KenCat wrote:
god0fmusic wrote:

i have also heard of a lot of these bands kiling homosexuals, which pisses the fuck out of me.

i know these people do it because they're satanists (well, they're pagan in some cases), but other people can do it too as a sign of rebelion against a corrupt church and state. i think people in Amerika should do it. its not so much important where i live in spain, or in europe in general, but in Amerika things are fuct up...

As long as no one is hurt in the process. Non-violent, yet aggressive. Yes, Amerika is rather fucked up at the moment. In ONE (tiny) street alone (in a tiny town), there were about four churches. Probably twelve churches in this tiny town.
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:55 pm

KenCat wrote:

As long as no one is hurt in the process. Non-violent, yet aggressive. Yes, Amerika is rather fucked up at the moment. In ONE (tiny) street alone (in a tiny town), there were about four churches. Probably twelve churches in this tiny town.

well, i do think it should be as non-violent as possible, because if peopel start hurting others, that'd get the wrong idea across. we dont want to kill people, we only want to fight the opression. we want to introduce our ideas to start a dialect, and this is the only way to do it since our voices are never heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..   Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarchists want Political revolution, christians, on the other hand..
Page 1 of 1