The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello anarchists

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Hello anarchists Empty
PostSubject: Hello anarchists   Hello anarchists Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:43 pm

Sad to inform you, im not a anarchist Mad

I guess you could call me a semi enemy being a liberal enviornmentalist reformist.

I've studied intensely the teachings of Anarcho-Synda and market anarchism and never very much found a liking to it..but that could also be because im sectarian cheers

Felt i should learn a bit more of Anarcho-Communism and any other types you are currentely hosting here before i make the final decision of not being a anarchist.

Oh..i was referred here by a different communist forum (Capitalist forums are just to boring!)
Not much else to say..but Hi

Last edited by Rename on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yaotl
Admin

Hello anarchists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello anarchists   Hello anarchists Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Rename wrote:

I guess you could call me a semi enemy being a liberal enviornmentalist reformist.

I've studied intensely the teachings of Anarcho-Synda and market capitalism and never very much found a liking to it..but i guess that could also be because im sectarian cheers

Felt i should learn a bit more of Anarcho-Communism and any other types you are currentely hosting here before i make the final decision of not being a anarchist.

Oh..i was referred here by a different communist forum (Capitalist forums are just to boring!)

Grrrrr..... INFIDEL!!!!!!! hehe jk. So your interested in Anarcho Communism eh? Smile Welcome aboard comrade.
Back to top Go down
IWW610
Admin
IWW610

Hello anarchists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello anarchists   Hello anarchists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:26 pm

I like the caduce! What do you do Fellow Worker Question The 610 in my user name refers to the healthcare workers branch within the I.W.W. (my Union)
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

Hello anarchists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello anarchists   Hello anarchists Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:01 pm

Rename wrote:

I've studied intensely the teachings of Anarcho-Synda and market anarchism and never very much found a liking to it..but that could also be because im sectarian cheers

Welcome, friend.

I believe environmentalism is neither left nor right, but forward. That's why I don't say I'm an environmentalist Anarcho Communist -- I'm just naturally a environmentalist.
You should check out our Anarcho Environmentalist section located here: http://anarchist-org.forum-gratuiti.net/anarcho-environmentalism-f8/ -- I did a few posts there. =p

Salud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
dawowcow
Admin
dawowcow

Hello anarchists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello anarchists   Hello anarchists Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm

Welcome! It's good to have some variety. Good to have a couple views seen
Back to top Go down
http://dawowcow.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Hello anarchists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello anarchists   Hello anarchists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello anarchists
Page 1 of 1