The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Anarchism is chaos"

Go down 
+8
solpacvoicis
chris
Yaotl
Public Enemy
dawowcow
killuminati
Inkus2000
Cheveyo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

"Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 pm

Isaiah wrote:

1) HOW THE HELL WOULD WE KNOW YOU HAVE 6 PEOPLE ON YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU DIDN'T TELL US - Most people don't have more than 1 person using their account let alone 6 so you can't get mad at us for the confusion with all due respect, it is called YOUtube not WEtube...
2) Noone wants you to leave the forums you bring good information and as you can see noone wanted you to be kicked and obviously you weren't kicked
3) We all have lives honestly it takes me 1 minute to check new posts on this forum lol
4) "Don't tag me with my other members comments" HOW WILL WE KNOW WHO SAID WHAT WITH 6 PEOPLE ON ONE ACCOUNT
5) I don't know anyone that said anything negative about you being gone everyone was simply in a state of shock someone from this forum would say "anarchism is chaos" but now we know that your not the person who said it were not worried.
1/ Why should i tell you in the first place? You don't need to know everything about me, expecially not such a small detail. Im not mad at "us" i don't even knowyou.
3/ As i said, my mother almost died, i really couldn't give a fuck about forums where all i do is fight with people, expecially when i was in such a wrecked mind set, than after that was over i forgot about this place till kencat appeared on mine.
4/ i understand this. i posted that in ill-regards to the first argument saying that i was saying anarchism is chaos blah blah. it was a harsh guess/assumption, just like when they "assumed" i was in 8th grade, went to a private school, skipped periods of times because i couldn't debate etc, you dont know, so why say it without back-up?? This argument really isn't aimed at you because i dont have a clue who you are.
5/ that still doesn't subdue the fact that you *again* generalized that i left the forum to avoid arguments.
That's why i said i was in surprise, kencat and those were never like that, too just "guess" reasons why things happen. usually they have proof and reason, here they just have incorrect stupid assumptions.
Back to top Go down
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:52 pm

Rename wrote:
Isaiah wrote:

1) HOW THE HELL WOULD WE KNOW YOU HAVE 6 PEOPLE ON YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU DIDN'T TELL US - Most people don't have more than 1 person using their account let alone 6 so you can't get mad at us for the confusion with all due respect, it is called YOUtube not WEtube...
2) Noone wants you to leave the forums you bring good information and as you can see noone wanted you to be kicked and obviously you weren't kicked
3) We all have lives honestly it takes me 1 minute to check new posts on this forum lol
4) "Don't tag me with my other members comments" HOW WILL WE KNOW WHO SAID WHAT WITH 6 PEOPLE ON ONE ACCOUNT
5) I don't know anyone that said anything negative about you being gone everyone was simply in a state of shock someone from this forum would say "anarchism is chaos" but now we know that your not the person who said it were not worried.
1/ Why should i tell you in the first place? You don't need to know everything about me, expecially not such a small detail. Im not mad at "us" i don't even knowyou.
3/ As i said, my mother almost died, i really couldn't give a fuck about forums where all i do is fight with people, expecially when i was in such a wrecked mind set, than after that was over i forgot about this place till kencat appeared on mine.
4/ i understand this. i posted that in ill-regards to the first argument saying that i was saying anarchism is chaos blah blah. it was a harsh guess/assumption, just like when they "assumed" i was in 8th grade, went to a private school, skipped periods of times because i couldn't debate etc, you dont know, so why say it without back-up?? This argument really isn't aimed at you because i dont have a clue who you are.
5/ that still doesn't subdue the fact that you *again* generalized that i left the forum to avoid arguments.
That's why i said i was in surprise, kencat and those were never like that, too just "guess" reasons why things happen. usually they have proof and reason, here they just have incorrect stupid assumptions.
I didn't generalize you leaving forums because you were running or avoiding arguments - and that's what I mean if you don't tell us there are 6 ppeople on your account were going to ASSUME like any normal person would - that the person that said that comment was YOU but in reality it wasn't you

It's all a matter of confusion but now that we got this settled I hope you continue to post on this forums at your leisurely
Back to top Go down
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:03 pm

Isaiah wrote:
I didn't generalize you leaving forums because you were running or avoiding arguments - and that's what I mean if you don't tell us there are 6 ppeople on your account were going to ASSUME like any normal person would - that the person that said that comment was YOU but in reality it wasn't you

It's all a matter of confusion but now that we got this settled I hope you continue to post on this forums at your leisurely

Ok, well 1. Im not mad at you 2. i understand the youtube part. What im pissed about is what this topic evolved into, everyone bashing Rename with NO PROOF at all of their statements, and than the rest of them following like sheep because their leader said it so it had to be true (THATS WHAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE AGAINST?) Total and absolute contradiction!

Sorry i got upset in the last post at you Isaiah, it was mainly for them, not you, i thought you were trying to justifiy what they did by saying "oh well they didn't know" but than the story would of went something like this -
"You shouldn't be pissed, they didn't know that you were in 8th grade highschool and left the forum to avoid debates, so its not their fault they say lies with no proof and get the rest to follow like sheep, geez"

And what pisses me off, is that they guessed this, but didn't stop to think that i was an anarcho-communist for a year, and a anarcho-syndacalist for nearly 4 months, i would know that anarchism is not chaos, its just not my choice, and i also could have pointed out that revolution is chaos, which makes the first stages of anarchy chaos, but not the end result. But no, instead, point out the exact opposite.

I mean Public Enemy attacked me, but at least she didn't generalize and take assumptions, so for that i have total respect for that person.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:39 pm

SORRY RENAME Sad stay, i want you to! Smile
Back to top Go down
Public Enemy

Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:21 am

You know what you call the suppression of opposing ideals? Censorship. BOO.
Back to top Go down
Corrbrias
Admin
Corrbrias

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Some "anarchists" want chaos, like Stirner for example.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Rename wrote:
Youtube account, i share this account with, let's see, 1 brother, 1 sister, 3 friends, and 1 girlfriend. Total = 6 political activists.
I am on that account, maybe once, twice, every two weeks. Comment on videos i like, i don't even really watch political videos on youtube because their all shit anymore.
Very peculiar -- you must admit, none of this would have known this.

Rename wrote:
I NEVER posted anything saying anarchism = chaos.
Someone on your account posted a comment saying the exact following: "anarchy=chaos".

Rename wrote:
Well, back to my life, i have a life, i have things to do. Recently in the past weeks i went on vacation, birthdays, parents having serious health issues, my friend died, i totally lost faith in a god, went to a new school, girlfriend(s), not too mention average friends. Does that mean i have time to get on the internet and post comments everyday on 10-15 different websites i go on? NO
We understand (I do, at least) -- our forums barely get new posts each day.

Rename wrote:
Looks like you got this wrong, also. Im a semi-Obama supporter. Im not in private school. And im a junior in HIGHSCHOOL. So how about not spreading lies about my life??
You go to a public school now, you went to a private school. Sorry about the grade thing.

Rename wrote:
With comments like these i have been reading, i doubt i will ever return here, so one less capitalist on your forum.
Shame, I only got mad because of the comment someone on your account posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
Alek4a
Admin
Alek4a

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:51 pm

anarchism is equality, the dow dropping 700 points in one day...THAT is chaos
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alekfromarrakis
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:14 am

Alek4a wrote:
anarchism is equality, the dow dropping 700 points in one day...THAT is chaos
I agree!
Back to top Go down
Alek4a
Admin
Alek4a

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:30 pm

Public Enemy wrote:
I find it extremely sick that you people get an elitist high off of other people's immaturity. Honestly, are you trying to make yourself seem smart or do you honestly want people to start being anarchists. With that attitude, it just sounds like you only want to discourage, and if people say shit, then you need to understand and make yourself understood. Try and talk to him/her. If you just got past a youtube comment, which is honestly a bullshit cite to begin with, then maybe we could have another in our ranks. Who knows, maybe rename could eventually do your bitching for you. Don't try to spread how smart you are. Try to spread how smart the anarchist ideals are.

fuck you kid i hope you get hit by a car
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alekfromarrakis
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:20 pm

Alek4a wrote:
Public Enemy wrote:
I find it extremely sick that you people get an elitist high off of other people's immaturity. Honestly, are you trying to make yourself seem smart or do you honestly want people to start being anarchists. With that attitude, it just sounds like you only want to discourage, and if people say shit, then you need to understand and make yourself understood. Try and talk to him/her. If you just got past a youtube comment, which is honestly a bullshit cite to begin with, then maybe we could have another in our ranks. Who knows, maybe rename could eventually do your bitching for you. Don't try to spread how smart you are. Try to spread how smart the anarchist ideals are.

fuck you kid i hope you get hit by a car

Now now.
Back to top Go down
JackBrindelli

JackBrindelli

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:11 pm

Yaotl Macehualli wrote:
I don't know why we let this reactionist on here.
because, if nothing else, it gives you the chance to show a few doubters up, and to wipe out some of the mythology spread about your ideology.
problems like the misconception that "anarchism is chaos" wont go away if you ignore them, only when you confront them, and when you prove them wrong. that is why people like him are necessary. at least that's what i think.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/JackBrindelli
Inkus2000
Admin
Inkus2000

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:08 pm

JackBrindelli wrote:
Yaotl Macehualli wrote:
because, if nothing else, it gives you the chance to show a few doubters up, and to wipe out some of the mythology spread about your ideology.
problems like the misconception that "anarchism is chaos" wont go away if you ignore them, only when you confront them, and when you prove them wrong. that is why people like him are necessary. at least that's what i think.

Well said my friend - most of the efforts of the organization I am a member of go towards educating people as to the nature of our movement (education is the cornerstone of revolution).
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:54 pm

JackBrindelli wrote:
Yaotl Macehualli wrote:

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Anarchism is chaos"   "Anarchism is chaos" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Anarchism is chaos"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2