The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

recruiting people

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
god0fmusic
Admin

recruiting people Empty
PostSubject: recruiting people   recruiting people Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:07 am

should we spread the name of the anarchist underground movement arround so people join this forum?

i was thinking about doing something like that, and expanding this forum so we have more focus on the ethics of anarchism, and community. i think that would make people a lot more interested and create integration.

any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

recruiting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting people   recruiting people Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:49 am

god0fmusic wrote:
should we spread the name of the anarchist underground movement arround so people join this forum?

i was thinking about doing something like that, and expanding this forum so we have more focus on the ethics of anarchism, and community. i think that would make people a lot more interested and create integration.

any thoughts?

I think it's a great idea -- perhaps spread the name through YouTube.
What new sections were you thinking about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
god0fmusic
Admin

recruiting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting people   recruiting people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am

Cheveyo wrote:

well, i dont know about new sections, mainly my suggestion is for us, as a group, to focus more on topics related to ethics, community, spirituality, and ecology. i think that this can strengthen the anarchist movement, since it finds its strength in the things i mentioned. political systems are a result of these.

youtube is great probably, ill put something on my channel that supports this movement, like "member of the anarchist underground" or something like that. any thoughts on that?
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

recruiting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting people   recruiting people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:32 am

god0fmusic wrote:
Cheveyo wrote:

well, i dont know about new sections, mainly my suggestion is for us, as a group, to focus more on topics related to ethics, community, spirituality, and ecology. i think that this can strengthen the anarchist movement, since it finds its strength in the things i mentioned. political systems are a result of these.

youtube is great probably, ill put something on my channel that supports this movement, like "member of the anarchist underground" or something like that. any thoughts on that?

I think if more and more people start putting that in their profile, it could really get us a lot members, furthering the movement.

Well, first of all, I disagree with the formal existence of "ethics", even 'anarchist ethics'. Ethics is the motivation based on ideas of right and wrong, which may change depending on what situation you're in (situationalism). Natural law (like not killing someone randomly) is what I believe in, for it is subjective and open to discussion (and not an authoritarian push to what is believed as "good" by a certain people). But this is really besides the point, I get what you meant. lol

I agree with the integration of ecology, spirituality and community into not only the site, but the anarchist movement throughout.
Ecology, because the dominate forms of anarchism (such as syndicalism), are industrialized ways of living.
Spirituality, because I think the image of anarchists (even from those who know we don't mean chaos), are "you'll-rot-in-the-ground" atheists. ha
Community, to unite all of our opinions together, instead of having anarchists fight amongst themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

recruiting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting people   recruiting people Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:28 pm

I'll be adding anarchy movement and link to forums on my youtube acc in between my spiritual stuff.

if you have youtube send me friend invite and ill add you

https://www.youtube.com/user/flamezstr33t
Back to top Go down
god0fmusic
Admin

recruiting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting people   recruiting people Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:35 am

Cheveyo wrote:

I think if more and more people start putting that in their profile, it could really get us a lot members, furthering the movement.

Well, first of all, I disagree with the formal existence of "ethics", even 'anarchist ethics'. Ethics is the motivation based on ideas of right and wrong, which may change depending on what situation you're in (situationalism). Natural law (like not killing someone randomly) is what I believe in, for it is subjective and open to discussion (and not an authoritarian push to what is believed as "good" by a certain people). But this is really besides the point, I get what you meant. lol

I agree with the integration of ecology, spirituality and community into not only the site, but the anarchist movement throughout.
Ecology, because the dominate forms of anarchism (such as syndicalism), are industrialized ways of living.
Spirituality, because I think the image of anarchists (even from those who know we don't mean chaos), are "you'll-rot-in-the-ground" atheists. ha
Community, to unite all of our opinions together, instead of having anarchists fight amongst themselves.

its funny, because im reading this book of poems by Juan Ramon Jimenez, which i have to read for school, and in the intro it talks about anarchism, and about the rebelious mindset, and fighting for an ideal which is almost mystical. a lot of the poems in the book talk about things from this kind fo perspective, which describes an eternal fight for the ideal, and the acceptance of this eternal fight.
this is kind of an accurate perspective, except that i dont see this eternal fight as something in which suffering is a main force. the ideal is the driving force, and there is no reason why a fight towards this end (if there is ever an end) should create suffering.
this is where my idea for an ethical code arises, since the way of anarchism should create joy in itself. ethics are obviously constantly shifting as society shifts, so no code of ethics is the eternal code (taoist influence here), but it is good to establish something which will be valid for at least a few generations but will not become a strict religion.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

recruiting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting people   recruiting people Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:30 pm

i don't know dude, its a slippery slope: not that it shouldn't be discussed ^_^ then again i'm a rot in the ground atheist Razz

as for recruitment, idk, i'll ask some of my friends, this is really the only site i'm really active in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

recruiting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: recruiting people   recruiting people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recruiting people
Page 1 of 1