The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not an Anarchist.

Go down 
+5
Cheveyo
Corrbrias
god0fmusic
Yaotl
OnedayIstoppedbreathing
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

I'm not an Anarchist. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not an Anarchist.   I'm not an Anarchist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:00 am

OnedayIstoppedbreathing wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
Killuminati wrote:
solpacvoicis wrote:

And what do you do to the Elitist and his friends?

exclude them, and if they try to kill us, kill them.

Fair enough, I suppose.
they'll probably be dead already lol there not going to let us take it without a revolutionary war.

See; that's where the chaos comes in. It'd be a never-ending battle.

What're the demographics of people for Government versus people who are against it??? Anybody have some form of an unbiased idea??

Cos if the majority were in favour of Anarchy, this Government wouldn't be still be standing.

I wish something like Anarchy could work (I honestly do, smaller to no Government would be much more efficient), but I've come to the realisation that it won't. Even if the whole world were to explode...some form of Government would still exist....I'm not saying, mind you, I want it that way....but, that's just the way that it is, man.
Doesn't every great political/economic change come via revolution?

I'm not sure; do they?

What are some great Political/Economic changes in your eyes?
U.S. so called "Democracy' via war with britain could be example but that can be debated as well...
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an Anarchist.   I'm not an Anarchist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:06 am

god0fmusic wrote:
welcome to the forum.

dont worry about the right wings. we are in a bad time in history right now, but good times will come soon.

The night is always darkest right before dawn.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Admin
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an Anarchist.   I'm not an Anarchist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:15 pm

chris wrote:
The night is always darkest right before dawn.

i don't know how much Batman actually pertains to reality. I think the transition from primitive communism to slave society was much darker than the times now.

I became an anarchist not too long ago, actually. At first, several years ago, i was a Marxist of sorts (but i didn't label myself with any specific ideology because i thought this created more splits than it was worth). The whole time i was a marxist i was somewhat conflicted over the ideology, because i was very libertarian. Time went on and my sense of justice and freedom permeated my conciousness, and then i decided i wasn't authoritarian enough to be a marxist (what i mean by this, is that i believe social injustices come from more than just economic slavery, but heirarchy as well, and anarchy deals with the problem of heirarchy). Since that time, not even a year ago, i've been burried in anarchist literature, refining my ideas and theories. Not very exciting, i know, but that's my story.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an Anarchist.   I'm not an Anarchist. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:57 pm

@AD, actually, i've heard the concept in music, before the dark knight....so i think its always been some kind of concept in human nature that you have to struggle to succeed, and the most struggle comes right before the victory - in one form or another...

and yeah, actually, what i think is that people will warm up to anarchist ideas, though the folly of the government and the examples of modern day anarchists.....then there is more of a shot at a revolution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not an Anarchist.   I'm not an Anarchist. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not an Anarchist.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2