The Anarchist Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anarchist Underground

Political movement

HomeTestGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?

Go down 
+3
killuminati
Cheveyo
Rename
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rename
Counter-Revolutionary

Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Empty
PostSubject: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:33 am

Your both fighting for Anarchy, just different branches of it.
And in Amerika if Anarchy ever happened each territory would have its own, not everyone would be under same side-division.
Let's get rid of the whole "Your sectarian" buisness right now, because i fully acknowledge my sectarianism.

I know a few anarchists on Youtube that constantely bash Anarcho-capitalists more than Stalinists.
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:06 pm

"Your both fighting for Anarchy, just different branches of it."
Anarchism is against oppression, against authority. Capitalism is an economic system with hierarchy built into it, corporations rule.

An "anarcho" capitalist society is a stateless capitalist one. Instead of the state ruling, corporations will -- FOX, Wal Mart, etc would control the lives of others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/Carlos758 and www.AnarchistUnderground.co
killuminati
Admin
killuminati

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:35 pm

Cheveyo wrote:
"Your both fighting for Anarchy, just different branches of it."
Anarchism is against oppression, against authority. Capitalism is an economic system with hierarchy built into it, corporations rule.

An "anarcho" capitalist society is a stateless capitalist one. Instead of the state ruling, corporations will -- FOX, Wal Mart, etc would control the lives of others.
in other words FACISM with no state Smile
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:27 pm

its still a state, its pure fascism, so to speak.

really, think about it, the corporations will still need to regulate the lives of the workers with police, laws, etc....they ARE the state.
Back to top Go down
Spinner
Admin
Spinner

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:07 am

I think that's why we place quotations around 'Anarcho' here. There's no possible way you can be an Anarchist and a Capitalist at the same time, it's a direct contradiction and it would be a horrid society to be caught in, therefore the whole movement of these Anarcho-Capitalists must be opposed by the rest of the Anarchist movement to ensure Capitalism doesn't get worse and become Anarcho-Capitalism.

In short, any person who supports mob rule by corporations and the unrestricted ability to endlessly gain wealth is not an Anarchist in the very slightest -- as a matter of fact, they should be opposed by the Anarchists.
Back to top Go down
http://blackflagrising.forumotion.com
god0fmusic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:42 am

i actually consider myself partially market-anarchist, and i dont hate anarcho-capitalists.
the only problem with capitalism at the moment is the centralization of power in a few corporations, but if that were to dissapear or be reduced radically, you could probably create an anarcho-capitalist society which would function quite smoothely.

the current problem is that there is a lot of cheap labour all arround the world. the supply is high, and therefore the labour is cheap. workers cant demand more for their work because there are many others who will work for very little money.
i support market anarchy in first world countries, but i also support anarcho-communism and participatory economics in third world countries. this way, companies in first world countries would be forced to hire people from arround their areas, and immigration would decrese from third world countries as their economy improves with anarcho-communism or participatory economics. keep in mind that in first world countries, areas where there is high poverty tend to be made up of immigrants.

a properly organized market anarchist society would function much like an anarcho communist society, and the idea of property would not have the same meaning it has now.

then again, most anarcho-capitalists dont see it the way i do.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:35 am

uhh, the way i see it, anarchocapitalism would degenerate into the current system today (established corporations like to have a state treasury to fall back on), and market-anarchism would degenerate into communism...(meaning market-anarchism has the potential of being a transitional phase to communism - but i think it requires the establishment of an even more complex system than today....meaning not only would it be hard to implement, but it leaves a lot of loopholes and ways of exploiting this system that haven't and couldn't be considered since it would create such a complex social and economic structure)
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:15 pm

I hope you guys are talking about mutualism when you say "market anarchism". Mutualism is an anti-capitalist market-based anarchist economic system.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:46 pm

yeah...lol, what else could we be talking about?
Back to top Go down
Cheveyo
Admin
Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:14 am

solpacvoicis wrote:
yeah...lol, what else could we be talking about?

Some "anarcho" capitalists consider themselves market anarchists, although they advocate something far from anarchism.
Back to top Go down
solpacvoicis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:20 am

oh, well, we were using market anarchist and anarchocapitalist to differentiate between the two ideologies...
Back to top Go down
AnarchoMutualist

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:16 pm

I was an Anarcho-Capitalist until I realized why social anarchists oppose hierarchy. Just because you voluntarily agree to work for a capitalist who will then make a profit off of your labor doesn't mean that that agreement is a good one, just like how someone could voluntarily agree to pay one hundred dollars for a loaf of bread out of desperation, but it still wouldn't be a good situation.

A lot of AnCap institutions such as the Ludwig von Mises Institute (formerly minarchist) are good resources for how the state gives capitalists and massive corporations privileges that decimate local, small businesses, but then they contradict themselves by saying that massive corporations would still exist under Anarchy. I just don't see it happening, corporations and state go hand in hand. Saying that you're an Anarcho-Capitalist is like saying that you're a Tall-Shortist, it's a direct contradiction.

Agorists, however, are something of a midpoint between AnCaps and Mutualists, and I think that they have the right idea a lot of the time, especially when it comes to revolutionary tactics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?   Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do alot of Anarchists hate Anarcho-Capitalists?
Page 1 of 1